Situation vacant... who do you want as the new Villa manager

TrentVilla

Who would you like as our new manager?  

684 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like as our new manager?

• Moyes
    • Jol
    • Hughes
    • Coyle
    • Benitez
    • Lambert
    • Poyet
    • Martinez
    • Ancelotti
    • Deschamps
    • McLaren

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Ancelotti and his Claret and Blue Army" doesn't sound right!!

Ah well, he's going to fail the interview then since that's the only requirement for the job, to make sure that chant sounds right.

Carlo's Claret & Blue Army!

:thumb:

works for me .

Ancelotti or Hughes id be happy with.

Moyes.....just won't happen.

Jol .....meh from me

Benitez id be pissed off with tbh

McClaren......oof . Good coach crap manager. In fairness to him probably could do alright in Prem again if given the chance. But id rather it not be with us. Think they be a riot if he was appointed.

We are one of the top teams in this league so it would hardly be something new to him. He's shown he can buy in players and rebuild a squad quite well. He has also shown he has a good eye for talent after what he did at Parma. They spent a fair bit yes, but we can spend a fair bit too.. Ancelotti coming here would be a pretty easy job for him. At best he only needs to buy a new goalkeeper and some defenders, at worst some midfielders too.. The rest will be down to his tactics and work ethic.

1. We are not one of the top teams in this league. We are a long way off fourth. and now that liverplop are back on form, 6th is probably the best we hope for.

2. So it would be easy except for the fact that we need to sign a goalkeeper, a few defenders and a few midfielders? Half a team then?!

Don't worry about Liverpool, when we are back on form we will be a match for them imo. They are no better than us.

We are starved of news. I need to know asap who is going to be our manager so I can either get excited about next season or begin dreading it if its McClaren lol

After the dark day of SHA winning the tin pot, things couldnt have gone much better between us and them. They bottle nosedive and get relegated and hopefully bankruptcy to follow. We somehow finish 9th and may get Ancelotti.

I'm warming to the idea of Martinez, and even Benitez, as it doesn't seem like Ancellotti is going to happen. Martinez really seems like a good, passionate manager, is young and has a lot of potential, always positive and his sides play attractive football. (Could bring Rodallega along perhaps). Also, no matter how much people hate Benitez the fact of the matter is that he is a first class manager. Hughes and Moyes are highly uninspiring for me, Moyes even moreso, if i had to choose between the two though it would be Hughes.

If Hughes is going to be our manager we are not gonna hear anything for a month.

There can be nothing leaked or said that we have tempted or spoke with Hughes or else we could be sued breaking the rules. The only time we can Leagally speak to Hughes will be the 1st of july. So looks like a long wait.

I believe if we have not signed anyone in 2 weeks, we may as well take it Hughes being our manager.

I would'nt believe he's after a top 4 team, this is agent talk and we all know agents are full of shit! Though the talk from John Terry sounded like a bit friendly, he was hardly gonna say he's not good enough or welcome. Alot of players have much respect for hughes.

My Puns in order. Jol, Ancelotti, Benitez. Hughes is fading although its very messy at the moment.

I'm tempted not to renew my season ticket next year due to financial reasons, but if we get Ancelotti I will sacrifice something else instead.

Would love it to happen but it will just be Shcteve Mclaren