Situation vacant... who do you want as the new Villa manager

TrentVilla

Who would you like as our new manager?  

684 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like as our new manager?

• Moyes
    • Jol
    • Hughes
    • Coyle
    • Benitez
    • Lambert
    • Poyet
    • Martinez
    • Ancelotti
    • Deschamps
    • McLaren

Steve mclaren is the man to take this club to the next level. He got England playing again and he can get the villa playing again.

I've always thought you were a nose now I'm sure!

I'm not a "nose" I'm just a big fan of steves and I think he could build a dynasty here.

Newly registered and first thing is to say Steve McClaren can build a dynasty here. Mate haven't you got enough on your mind considering Carson Reung doesn't actually have any of the money he said he had?

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know where you can get the best odds on Carlo... im still hopin this might come true and i know the odds are going out on him, best i can find is 14/1

You can get odds 33/1 @ Betfair.

I cant say no to that. Hopefully they do one of them bet 20 quid and well match it for new customers. Im of to stick 40 quid on carlo.

Stranger things have happened, especially at Villa.

If you deposit and make a bet of up to £25 you'll get a free £25 quid free bet, so matches depending what your stake is.

Steve mclaren is the man to take this club to the next level. He got England playing again and he can get the villa playing again.

I've always thought you were a nose now I'm sure!

I'm not a "nose" I'm just a big fan of steves and I think he could build a dynasty here.

Newly registered and first thing is to say Steve McClaren can build a dynasty here. Mate haven't you got enough on your mind considering Carson Reung doesn't actually have any of the money he said he had?

People on this forum are always accusing people of being a "nose" :|

If Ancelotti has really not been approached by any clubs then surely there has to be some worry amongst us Villa supporters. What the hell is Lerner actually doing?!

Thats my concern TBH. - its all very well taking your time - but what actually are they doing - waiting for postal applications.

My only hope is that its all down to hughes contract. But if Randy paid off houllier for £5m - then what would it cost to buy out the last year of Hughes contract at Fulham ? 700k ? - Doesn't add up.

^^

Finished as high as 7th with Boro (unthinkable now), won them their first ever trophy and got them into the UEFA Cup Final....it may not impress you, but it impresses me. If he has a foreign name, everyone would be drooling at the prospect of seeing him at Villa.

Would you be happy with Mcleish?

Finished as high as 9th with Brum (unthinkable now), won them their first ever trophy and got them into the UEFA Cup..

Plus, your point doesn't really work because McClaren never got anyone relegated.

Only because Wolfsburg had the sense to get rid of him before he managed it :winkold: Fortunately, SHA arn't that bright!

Well with the list now looking like;

McClaren

Hughton

or Martinzez

Rafa & Hughes or Jol dont look so bad now do they, im sorry but id be seriously dissapointed if either of the top 3 were appointed. I think we need to take one of the 3 ive listed or we are in the shit

If Ancelotti has really not been approached by any clubs then surely there has to be some worry amongst us Villa supporters. What the hell is Lerner actually doing?!

Thats my concern TBH. - its all very well taking your time - but what actually are they doing - waiting for postal applications.

My only hope is that its all down to hughes contract. But if Randy paid off houllier for £5m - then what would it cost to buy out the last year of Hughes contract at Fulham ? 700k ? - Doesn't add up.

It wont cost jack shit to have hughes at this club, because of the clause in his contract after the 31st of this month!

The ITK on AVillaFan forum says "Ancelotti will be staying at the Forest of Arden Marriott Hotel & Country Club from Monday"

Anyone fancy setting up a tent outside??

I went on the website and it states it is under maintenance??

you got a link?

Halfway down page 5, poster is forevaavillan1

He's the numpty who was the ITK about defoe definitely coming to Villa a few January's ago. Had everyone on here asking for pms.

Not saying it wont happen but then again I guess Adrian Mole probably got a few things right

Hate quoting myself (but going to anyway :P) but this forevaavillan1 is full of sh*t. He should be added to the list of banned soures.

Had people coming up to me at 9am this morning excited because they had got wind of this story from others. I tried to let them down gently.

Well with the list now looking like;

McClaren

Hughton

or Martinzez

Rafa & Hughes or Jol dont look so bad now do they, im sorry but id be seriously dissapointed if either of the top 3 were appointed. I think we need to take one of the 3 ive listed or we are in the shit

If thats the best a club of Aston Villa standing can attract - that a failure of epic proportions by the board.

^^

Finished as high as 7th with Boro (unthinkable now), won them their first ever trophy and got them into the UEFA Cup Final....it may not impress you, but it impresses me. If he has a foreign name, everyone would be drooling at the prospect of seeing him at Villa.

Would you be happy with Mcleish?

Finished as high as 9th with Brum (unthinkable now), won them their first ever trophy and got them into the UEFA Cup..

Plus, your point doesn't really work because McClaren never got anyone relegated.

Only because Wolfsburg had the sense to get rid of him before he managed it :winkold: Fortunately, SHA arn't that bright!

Wolfsburg were 12th when he left, they finished 16th (and only saved themselves on the last day), so they didn't actually get any better when he left.

I've been a villa supporter my whole life and I'm not newly registered,I've only just started posting as the manager situation is worth talking about and I remembered I opened an account.

I don't understand how being "new" and liking Steve makes me a birmingham city fan. I think you need to get out more and expand your mind a bit "wedge".