General Chat

maqroll

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is insane! If there was ever a reason to stay up till 4 in the morning for football it is this!

Lichaj should have done a Suarez for the 4th :lol: Brilliant by Dos Santos though. Bradley has been very poor this game, not protected the defence at all. A case of defence for McLeish. Lichaj hasn't done any good either but he's pretty much isolated 1v1 with the wingers. He's no Bornstein though, that guy has been to blame for pretty much every goal :lol:

Bornstein is miserable. Sympathy isn't quite my emotion.

Mexico do have some quality attackers (at least when they're wearing the national shirt). I think they'll bottle it in 2014 though. Hype alert.

US have huge issues. 2014 isn't going to be pretty unless some defenders materialize from thin air. Timothy Chandler could take over for Cherundolo, but the CBs are either old, horrible, or (mostly) both. And Bradley will still be coach.

they deserve to go down

their squad on paper is good enough not to go down with Lamela(allegedly next Messi), Maidana, Carrizo, Pavone.

though they still have Matias Almeyda one of my favourite Serie A players and a brilliant player 10-15 years ago

sorry didnt realise there was a thread going for this already! Ignore my pointless thread!

watching the rioting now live on a stream, theyve set part of the ground on fire, and teh police and penned in the ground and just randomly firing rubber bullets out at the crowd

Just saw a few coppers get absolute hell beaten out of them and the news reports keeps saying rumours of one fan dead

Fulham start their European campaign on Thursday :shock: :crylaugh: :crylaugh: :crylaugh: :crylaugh:

Yeah yeah "at least they're in Europe". Still horrible though :D Totally messes up their pre-season.

I'd say they will treat it as their preseason.

They play against no name part timers at this stage like we did in Iceland.

I had a look at the tickets for it and they are going for a tenner so they can't be expecting too much interest.