General Chat

maqroll

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it may be time to seek help when one finds oneself watching other teams pre-season games...

... and then posting regular updates about the game.

Still, as long as he's happy. :D

How shit is Naismith? I saw the Rangers-Hearts game and while he did score, he should have scord at least a hat-trick. Then yesterday he should have scored at least 2. I'm not talking decent chances, but unmissable ones from inside the 6 yard box. I do worry for Scottish football if he is the league's best player having won Rangers PotY, because he's awful.

Malmo are a decent team with a few Swedish internationals and in fairness British teams have always struggled versus Swedish opponents.

Think i read we were linked with Naismith when Eck got the job but glad we didnt, he does look decent until getting into the box

How is Paolo Ferreira still playing for Chelsea. He is the definition of average

Maybe Terry likes his wife. Or he's the dressing room fluffer. Or he 'knows something'. Either way it can't be his footballing prowess.

he's jack of all trades master of **** all, to be fair unless bertrand does something this season he is their 2nd best LB and with bosingwa taking forever and a day to come back last season he was their 2nd best RB at the same time