General Chat

maqroll

How long does everyone think Suarez will be banned for if he is found guilty of racism? Also, it will be interesting to see how the FA handle the same allegation towards John Terry? I would hope that they treat both cases equally..

I may have to consider taking Suarez out of my fantasy team as I think if he is found guilty, he will be banned for 6+ games...There is also the extra ban for the middle finger..

He's a rascal isn't he?

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How long does everyone think Suarez will be banned for if he is found guilty of racism? Also, it will be interesting to see how the FA handle the same allegation towards John Terry? I would hope that they treat both cases equally..

I may have to consider taking Suarez out of my fantasy team as I think if he is found guilty, he will be banned for 6+ games...There is also the extra ban for the middle finger..

I just don't know why he's still in your fantasy football team.

I just don't know why he's still in your fantasy football team.

I guess because I spent the majority of my funds on my midfield...But, you have a point. I think i will be changing that pretty sharpish...