General Chat

maqroll

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

You should go for a cheeky double and back Barcelona or Real Madrid to win the league in Spain next year.

I have a feeling Rangers might win the SPL next season... them or Celtic.

England U17s drew 2-2 with Canada earlier. Worrying...

not surprised as you dont take these tournaments seriously.

NExt month is under 20 world cup in Colombia which England qualified for but wont take serious which all other major teams do.

previous names like Messi, Cesc, Xavi, Kun, Ronaldinho and Maradona have played here but England wont send Wilshire or MacEachran or whoever is your best under 20 players.

river plate lost the 1st leg of their playoff 2-0 last night, by the sounds of it the fans decided to invade the pitch in an attempt to get the game called off and at the same time give their own players a round of ****, they havent won by 2 goals since a cup game in feb, looks like they are going down, crazy season for big teams going down

Oh yeah I forgot that was on!! And the Argie league is heavily biased towards protecting the big clubs from relegation. River had to be consistently crap over the course of 6* consecutive seasons in order to be in this position. So I suppose the flip side is that if you go down in Argentina then you really do deserve it.

I can only imagine that the Boca fans are similar to us watching the noses going down, only 100 times happier.

* 2 seasons per year

I know how to spell it considering someone in my office has a name beginning with Szcz.

Wojciech Szczesny. Easy.

(And I'm normally a good speller.)

Couldn't care less about River, they got any more players we can poach? (Falcao :cry:... 5m :cry:)