General Chat

maqroll

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Impressed with Craig Mackail-Smith's tekkers. There's definitely something about him. Need to see him in the Championship to be fully sure but he might even make a passable Premier League striker in the bottom half of the table.

This footballer who has the gagging order, does anyone know who it is?
That Rory Delap does a really good throw-in, doesn't he?

Oh, right, I thought it was someone more famous, you know, throwing the ball. Not sure what all the fuss is about :winkold:

HqcYu.png

Bmtsh.png

From Gary Neville's testimonial last night. It just makes you appreciate how ridiculously good that youth team setup was back in the mid 1990s. I'm still not sure we will see anything like it again.

Giggs - 875 first team appearances for Manchester United(!)

Butt - 387 first team appearances for Manchester United

Beckham - 399 first team appearances for Manchester United

Gary Neville - 602 first team appearances for Manchester United

Phil Neville - 386 first team appearances for Manchester United

Paul Scholes - 675 first team appearances for Manchester United

3324 appearances between them, Giggs and Scholes are still going. I wonder if Giggs will make 900?

Oh, and if you could have taken one of those players back in 1993 and had them down the Villa, which one would it have been? I'd go with Scholes.

good picture

whats the chances, best youth team in years (possibly ever?) and the take off of the prem and the cash that came with it at the same time, i have no doubt utd would be a huge club regardless but they werent half lucky