dudevillaisnice

Aye. Great result for us Villans. Spurs only one point ahead of us, and they will be totally gutted at how they threw away that lead and then missed the penalty.

Was very impressed with Everton. Considering how patched up their team is they played very well and stopped Spurs passing it around well. Neill and Hibbert looked very shakey but seeing as neither are centre backs and haven't played together, they didn't do too badly at all.

Another great young British player coming through aswell, Seamus Coleman picked up MOTM and rightly so.. he was very impressive.

Aye. Great result for us Villans. Spurs only one point ahead of us, and they will be totally gutted at how they threw away that lead and then missed the penalty.

Was very impressed with Everton. Considering how patched up their team is they played very well and stopped Spurs passing it around well. Neill and Hibbert looked very shakey but seeing as neither are centre backs and haven't played together, they didn't do too badly at all.

Another great young British player coming through aswell, Seamus Coleman picked up MOTM and rightly so.. he was very impressive.

Coleman is Irish before the you get abused by others less friendly than me plus they bought him from Sligo

Didn't realise Coleman was Irish either tbf, but like I said in the "weekend football thread" I thought Coleman was outstanding today and fully deserved his MOTM award. Hibbert has got to watch out now because Coleman is ready to take his place!

Everton need some consistency now, I think the injuries are becoming a joke tho.

Their is a chance that could be down to the training how they are so injury prone

When Souness used to manage there was an alarming rate of hamstring injuries in all his teams

Everton need some consistency now, I think the injuries are becoming a joke tho.

Their is a chance that could be down to the training how they are so injury prone

When Souness used to manage there was an alarming rate of hamstring injuries in all his teams

Did you even see how all of our injuries have come about? They either freak injuries- like Jagielka, Arteta, etc. The rest have pretty much all been impact from tackles - Neville, Anichebe, Pienaar's was, Osman, etc. Only Distin and Gosling were injured on the absolute shite pitch in Athens, when they was stretching for the ball. Yobo has always had problems with his hamstrings.

Anyway, we didn't play well, but we showed good fighting spirit to come back, and could be the turning point of the season (I'm not including next week - written that off already). Seamie Coleman though, boss lad.

Seamie Coleman though, boss lad.

He really impressed me today, started off a little shakey but when he got going... well, I think you've got a star on your hands there (as much of a star as a right back can be anyway)

Â