dudevillaisnice

On 17/03/2024 at 11:32, Zatman said:

Has been reported that Dyche slapped a younger player on the back of the head during a meal on a mid season trip

They are also apparently close to breaking a club record for games without a win. 

He must be close to the sack now

He ain't getting sacked. He's the only thing that keeps them up.

4 minutes ago, Czarnikjak said:

He ain't getting sacked. He's the only thing that keeps them up.

They haven't won a league game since 16th December. He is a huge problem with his pathetic style of play

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Zatman said:

They haven't won a league game since 16th December. He is a huge problem with his pathetic style of play

Not seen a single Everton fan that wants him sacked. 

They have much bigger problems to contend with, like looming administration for example.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Czarnikjak said:

They have much bigger problems to contend with, like looming administration for example.

Looking through some forums and they dont seem to like him. Bullying attitude, shit football was a good few comments along with people moaning about the winless run

1 hour ago, Davkaus said:

I can only imagine the despair of going from Ancelotti a few years ago to this

Why I really hope that NSWE genuinely know what they're doing.

2 hours ago, Czarnikjak said:

Yes I agree. They are creating chance galore but got nobody to finish them off. Team spirit seems good 

12 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Yes I agree. They are creating chance galore but got nobody to finish them off. Team spirit seems good 

They signed a 30 million striker in the Summer

Forest got 6 points reduced to 4 as they co-operated. Seems Everton did not first time.  If they have for the 2nd breach should be another 4.

13 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

Forest got 6 points reduced to 4 as they co-operated. Seems Everton did not first time.  If they have for the 2nd breach should be another 4.

They will get 2 points. 2 out of 3 years this jury reviews they already got done for by the previous verdict.. To avoid double jeopardy they will get 1/3rd....about 2 points.

10 minutes ago, Czarnikjak said:

They will get 2 points. 2 out of 3 years this jury reviews they already got done for by the previous verdict.. To avoid double jeopardy they will get 1/3rd....about 2 points.

I think they'll get 4... puts them back on the 10 point deduction they started with.

Should be at least 4 points IMO. They knew they had breached previous year and haven’t sorted themselves out. Could have sold Pickford for example for a large wedge. 

I believe Everton's second case was heard last week, a day after Forests, so will that mean we can expect to see a verdict on it in the next few days?

I can't claim to be particularly knowledgable on the new charges or the detail of them, but another six point penalty would put them into real difficulty.

6 hours ago, Zatman said:

Looking through some forums and they dont seem to like him. Bullying attitude, shit football was a good few comments along with people moaning about the winless run

Yeah was always going to happen, been saying it since he took the job. They in the mire, dyche comes in, gets them safe, next season finish a completely boring 14th, all moaning the football is shit, sack dyche for 'progressive' coach with a bunch of cloggers and end up in the mire again. Rinse and repeat 

1 hour ago, VillaJ100 said:

Yeah was always going to happen, been saying it since he took the job. They in the mire, dyche comes in, gets them safe, next season finish a completely boring 14th, all moaning the football is shit, sack dyche for 'progressive' coach with a bunch of cloggers and end up in the mire again. Rinse and repeat 

Support on the terraces is still there for him though going by the people I know who go to the games. 

• 2 weeks later...
Â