dudevillaisnice

Yobo injured his hamstring late on against against Liverpool when stretching for the ball in th lead up to the 2nd goal, thats why he got took off. Distin played in Athens and due to the quite awful conditions (it really was shocking!) he totally did his hamstring too. Gosling also done his hamstring on that pitch too. I was kinda shocked the game never got called off :|

Curent unavailable list (Don't forget to add Heitinga suspension in too!):

Everton 11 J Yobo Hamstring Injury 6th Dec 09 very doubtful

Knee Injury no return date very doubtful

D Gosling Hamstring Injury no return date very doubtful

S Distin Hamstring Injury no return date very doubtful

J Rodwell Groin Strain 6th Dec 09 very doubtful

J Vaughan Knee Injury no return date

L Osman Ankle/Foot Injury 6th Dec 09 very doubtful

P Neville PCL Tear 26th Dec 09

V Anichebe Knee Injury no return date

P Jagielka ACL Knee Injury 28th Dec 09

M Arteta ACL Knee Injury 9th Jan 10

Out of those due back Dec 6th, I think only Jo and Rodwell are likely to make it, if any.

No offence here AG but I will be lumping on a big bet for a Spurs win I think.

See what I put on the weekend betting thread ;)

Duffy might play, dunno. Think I'd rather play him than Hibbert, purely on the basis that Duffy is 6ft 4 compared to Hibbert's 5ft 7 against Crouch :lol:

Cahill at the moment is the dirtiest player in the league. Remember how many times he assaulted A.Young and Gabby when we played Everton this season? Unbeliable how he only got away with a booking. I also think he's a bit overrated too, just because he scored lots of headers last season everyone was hyping him up massively.

Cahill at the moment is the dirtiest player in the league. Remember how many times he assaulted A.Young and Gabby when we played Everton this season? Unbeliable how he only got away with a booking. I also think he's a bit overrated too, just because he scored lots of headers last season everyone was hyping him up massively.

Really? Dirtier than Michael Brown? :?

He's been poor this season, aye. But he's picked up the last few games. Last year was the best he's played for us, since his first season I think, his overall game improved a LOT, because before then he just brought goals, hard work and passion. Last season he actually improved as a player. Out of midfielders arriving in to the box late, he is one of the best, certainly in this league...

Think Michael Brown is worse than Felliani and a word removed.

Really? Dirtier than Michael Brown? :?

He's been poor this season, aye. But he's picked up the last few games. Last year was the best he's played for us, since his first season I think, his overall game improved a LOT, because before then he just brought goals, hard work and passion. Last season he actually improved as a player. Out of midfielders arriving in to the box late, he is one of the best, certainly in this league...

Michael Brown is a football thug,Cahill aint even close to him.

Â