Darren Bent

juanpabloangel18

Well either Lambert's ego is getting in the way of the best for the club or there is a bit of cash being owed to Sunderland if he plays another game, like those above ordered that Davies shouldn't play another game.

Either way, it doesn't do Aston Villa much good.

Teams know we want rid. We simply can't afford to keep him.

I think we'll be lucky to get £10 million, and Lambert will be lucky to see half of that.

No money eh? How come we spent £7m on Benteke eh? It's pointless to speculate on more rumour.

I suspect we are keen to sell him on and Lambert was happy before using him as an option off the bench, but possibly after he got injured in training he no longer wanted to risk any chance of an injury. Otherwise, it would be dumb to not even put him in the team, he is just losing value.

Lambert is started to get me mad in not playing a player like Bent who stormed out of ground. I cant understand the fans backing the manager he not all special one and he really going to take us down if he not carefully. Bent any manager would play him his goals are vital for us but yes its new team but the owner and managers needs going that's my take, i know people may not agree with me.

Regardless of what has happened Bent should not storm out (if true) but i can see why he did, i'd have done the same tbh.

One of my hesitations about Lambert when he signed was his ability to work with and handle "star players" as he has never done this before.

Without knowing what has happened behind closed doors this doesn't seem to have been handled very well, is it his inexperience that is shining throu?

If Bent indeed is to be sold in January this spectacle will most likelly have lowered the price...

Acting like an arsehole? His been dropped off the bench in favour of jordan **** bowery. Sorry lambert your playing this all wrong imo

If he has stormed off because he isn't on the bench then yes he is acting like an arsehole. I agree that Lambert is playing it wrong but maybe there is a deeper issue? Either way he should still be there supporting his team mates.

EDIT: Matt Kendrick has tweeted that Bent will be watching the game from the stands so I retract the acting like an arsehole statement

Mental really. I like Lambert but Bent showed what he can do when we played the Albion, any sight of goal and he has a good chance. Really don't understand it at all. If it was to protect him further injury (which is really just wishful thinking) I'd fully expect Lambert to have said so post-match Arsenal as opposed to the now increasingly tedious 'I pick a team that I think can win'.

Â