Alan Hutton

Rich_D

10 hours ago, Junxs said:

I'm undecided on this until i know the facts

Everyone is applauding the fact he's taken a pay cut to stay on another year, but I havent seen this mentioned anywhere other than fans presuming he has

The way we have been run in the last couple of years I'd need to see proof before accepting on hearsay that hes taken a massive pay cut.

If he has then fair play and I also applaud this deal

However if he is on 30k + then i think its a dud deal and we have learned nothing

When will you ever see the facts?

Unless you’ve seen the contracts, everyone’s wages is just hearsay 

Now obviously I don’t know the full details of this transfer but let’s just assume he turned down higher wages or a longer contract to stay. This is a good example of it not always being about money. 

People will look at what is best for their family’s especially kids. Don’t really want to unselttle them from school etc by moving far away.  Or even having to live away from family for long periods. 

My point being it’s sometimes ieasy to forget footballers are human. 

I’m hoping this is one of the factors for Chester wanting to stay. He has been based in the midlands for a while now so should we quite settled. 

13 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

20180614_193008.png

As if someone has taken the time to make this.

Aside from it not being remotely funny, it doesn't even make sense. Is there one of a teabag and a teacup. That'd be just as funny a 'match'.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rob182 said:

Aside from it not being remotely funny, it doesn't even make sense. Is there one of a teabag and a teacup. That'd be just as funny a 'match'.

Someone's not a fan of tinder im guessing :mrgreen:

16 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Someone's not a fan of tinder im guessing :mrgreen:

I've never used it, or had the need to, and have no feelings either way towards it :rolleyes: Good on the people who find it useful.

It's just a bit of an unfunny picture, that's all :D

9 hours ago, Hornso said:

Not sure of the downside on this one.

1. Only a one year deal, not tied to a long contract.

2. Reduced wages.

3. Plays for the shirt.

4. Has been a constant the last two seasons - 69 appearances only Chester & Adomah have made more.

5. Hopefully the end of Neil Taylor and his ridiculous contract.

I feel like i've missed something but why has everyone been on such a downer about Neil Taylor over the last few months on here? Genuine question

If he only plays against West Brom and somehow manages to kick their striker in the bollocks and throat simultaneously next season, it's money well spent imo.

They genuinely don't like him do they?! For that he gets hero status.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheMelvillan said:

I feel like i've missed something but why has everyone been on such a downer about Neil Taylor over the last few months on here? Genuine question

He has been absolutely shite since he turned colemans leg into an expensive jigsaw puzzle

Edited by LakotaDakota

1 hour ago, Hoof hearted said:

If he only plays against West Brom and somehow manages to kick their striker in the bollocks and throat simultaneously next season, it's money well spent imo.

They genuinely don't like him do they?! For that he gets hero status.

Daddy, if I had a pair of nuts under my chin, would those be chin-nuts ....?

(Obsure reference)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Rob182 said:

Surely it'd work better with Hutton on one side and Villa Park on the other? Rather than a random contract? 6/10 idea, 2/10 execution...just like Hutton himself! 

Just kidding, I love him

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

#ScottishXavi

What a pass! :)

I really like this guy... loyalty, hard work, passion for the club. Just watched his interview on the OS, thank you Alan!

• Like 2

On 15/06/2018 at 10:36, TheMelvillan said:

Because he's absolutely **** terrible.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

He isn’t in my opinion, he’s just gone through bad form, still a good player in there somewhere 

He's absolute garbage. One of the worst fullbacks I've seen at the club to be honest.

20 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

He's absolute garbage. One of the worst fullbacks I've seen at the club to be honest.

He’s played for Swansea in the Premier League for a number of years and for Wales too, I think he’ll bounce back this coming season

2 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

He’s played for Swansea in the Premier League for a number of years and for Wales too, I think he’ll bounce back this coming season

He has. Which makes it all the more surprising that he's so awful.

Â