Alan Hutton

Rich_D

10 hours ago, Dick said:

When Hutton is at right back, I dread it.

But at left back I love him! Less errors, less stupid runs, not caught out of position so much - so he doesn’t have to save his own skin.

Incredible.

He had such a great game again didn't he Dick.

I agree he looks much better as a left back and has done for a many games this season.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, JuanCrablo24 said:
I have seen the prophecy

If ever we found ourselves in a post-apocalyptic fallout one man will still stand resilient, Omega man Alan Hutton. When advancements in technology lead to our AI overloads overthrowing us, Alan Hutton will be there to lead the human resistance. If an incurable disease swept the globe, Alan Hutton’s DNA holds the antidote.

Many mortals have tried to displace the prophet
  • Elmohamady 
  • De Laet
  • Bree
  • Richards
  • Bacuna
  • Lowton
But still he has found his way back, even the limitation of having no left foot, does not stop him. The left back spot is now his, stand aside Taylor, he has no time for you.

I have seen the prophecy my fellow Villa brethren. Mark my words Alan Hutton will finally score, and will score the final goal needed to secure our automatic promotion. Signalling an end of days and a rebirth of a new Villa dawn!

All hail the Alan ‘The Prophet’ Hutton!

Not sure what the f*** you're smoking but this post made me chuckle in a weird way.

p.s, You forgot the mighty Bennett at left back from the list.

2 hours ago, JuanCrablo24 said:
I have seen the prophecy

If ever we found ourselves in a post-apocalyptic fallout one man will still stand resilient, Omega man Alan Hutton. When advancements in technology lead to our AI overloads overthrowing us, Alan Hutton will be there to lead the human resistance. If an incurable disease swept the globe, Alan Hutton’s DNA holds the antidote.

• Elmohamady 
  • De Laet
  • Bree
  • Richards
  • Bacuna
  • Lowton
But still he has found his way back, even the limitation of having no left foot, does not stop him. The left back spot is now his, stand aside Taylor, he has no time for you.

I have seen the prophecy my fellow Villa brethren. Mark my words Alan Hutton will finally score, and will score the final goal needed to secure our automatic promotion. Signalling an end of days and a rebirth of a new Villa dawn!

I'll donate £25 to a charity of your choice if Hutton scores the goal that takes us up.

As a freebie I'll give you a handjob behind the bottle bank in supermarket car park (of your choice).

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AVFC_Hitz said:

I'll donate £25 to a charity of your choice if Hutton scores the goal that takes us up.

As a freebie I'll give you a handjob behind the bottle bank in supermarket car park (of your choice).

kenneth-williams-01.jpg

3 hours ago, AVFC_Hitz said:

Why not give a handjob to the charity of his choice?

I’m sure Age UK could find some willing participants. 

1 hour ago, Dick said:

Why not give a handjob to the charity of his choice?

I’m sure Age UK could find some willing participants. 

perfect response, from an aptly named poster.:)

16 hours ago, JuanCrablo24 said:
I have seen the prophecy

• Elmohamady 
  • De Laet
  • Bree
  • Richards
  • Bacuna
  • Lowton

I love this post!!

Â