Alan Hutton

Rich_D

He may swallow his pride and take a wage cut etc to anyone who offers him first team football as he came to us and was loaned to Sunderland because he didn't get first team football at Spurs and hated being on the bench so I can't see him wanting to be second choice for us.

Looks like Notts Forest are in for him. lol. What a dramatic fall.

Stoke and Notts Forest to fight this one out. Like two dogs fighting over a piece of shit.

I was sat about 4 feet from Hutton for the spurs game when Rose clattered him (ironically with a Hutton like tackle) I was convinced he'd broken his leg at first. I think he puts the effort in but needs more protection in front

Some games he actually looked decent marauding forwards

I think that as well.

I just don't see it. He charges forward but rarely does anything come from it, his crossing is woeful he does get any assists and regularly leaves a massive hole behind him that gets exposed. I can't see anything positive in his game at all, he is just a very average player and a bit of a thug. I would be delighted to see him gone.

He may need to drop a division to get regular first team football or return to the SPL

I've seen nothing from him to suggest he's a PL standard player

his PL reputation is based on good work for spurs in one seaason (while we were getting walker ready to take his place)- i don't think he'll fit the football that lambert wants to play really, if he plays his favoured 4-1-2-1-2 then both full backs will have to be pacey, have a good delivery and be able to beat his opposite number too. in a villa shirt we've seen nothing that suggests he can do that. if lambert can get him to do it then fair play, but i doubt it!

all over Twitter.. hes going to sign for Forest.

Absolutely brilliant day if him and Collins goes... Warnock will sign for Sunderland on the last day of the transfer window.

Now i'm not sure if Hutton has gone, but looking on twitter i see this.

Dean Smith ‏@deansmig

Forest sign Alan Hutton, now that is a statement #nffc going places

:crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh:

Â