Nathan Baker

AVFC-Prideofbrum

He's not good enough for this level. He needs to leave in the summer. That challenge for their penalty was embarrassing. What was even more embarrassing was some of Villa's players arguing with the ref over the assault.

How he plays ahead of Clark is beyond me.

Absolutely this by a million. Maybe he plays because he gives a bit more height, perhaps? It hasn't worked all season Paul, how stupid and stubborn do you have to be to not see what everyone else sees come game time?

Edited by Ginko

He's not good enough for this level. He needs to leave in the summer. That challenge for their penalty was embarrassing. What was even more embarrassing was some of Villa's players arguing with the ref over the assault.

They were trying to get him sent off  ;)

Absolutely this by a million. Maybe he plays because he gives a bit more height, perhaps? It hasn't worked all season Paul, how stupid and stubborn do you have to be to not see what everyone else sees come game time?

Surely Clark has to come in now? 

Maybe Clark was late for training one day so he's being punished for it by never playing again.... 

Never a pen. ffs.

Seriously? If that was up the other end we'd all be screaming for the ref to give it. It was a clear penalty.

I didn't see the replays but it did look a stonewall penalty in real-time.

• Like 1

Surely Clark has to come in now?

Maybe Clark was late for training one day so he's being punished for it by never playing again....

I do honestly believe something has happened between Lambert and Clark. This makes absolutely no sense what so ever.

Â