Jean II Makoun

dudevillaisnice

Doubt it was anything to do with money, think he looked at Makoun and didn’t rate him for his game plan. Jenas was available so he snapped him up. He tried to get Cole as well iirc.

Which Cole. Carlton or Joe?

Ironically, I thought his best game for us was the Fulham (h) game last term (2-2).

Played a nice ball through to Bent I recall was generally involved. The worry was, Sidwell was probably MoM that day

• 3 weeks later...
Can he be recalled cause i really think we could do with him at the moment due to lad of numbers in midfield ?

Pretty sure he can't be recalled, but that's OK because we've got Jermaine Jenas...

We should of only loaned him for 6 months then we could of recalled him.Loaning him out and getting in Jenas looks like a **** up of epic proportion Ireland aside there is no one experienced to play in midfield.

Personally I don't rate Makoun at all

However you miss my point entirely, he's our player and we should have built in an option to recall in an emergency situation

We didn't, it's comical really

Maybe he doesnt want to play here, maybe no one wanted to buy him but Olympiakos could pay his wages which lifted the burden form us. Its all very well sayin its a **** up or comical but things are not that black and white.

Well I agree, but that's because I think he's a good player!

Anyway, as Houlston says, maybe he just didn't want to be here. Houllier was the one who signed him, maybe he was counting on playing under GH.

If so, he must be a disappointed man because GH barely played him.

Â