Jean II Makoun

dudevillaisnice

NuBMi.gif

I reckon if/when Makoun shows up, this will be the interaction between him and Lambert. :D

brilliant :lol:

Haha. I think that's exactly what will happen although they'll be a jumper involved.

Hmm I found this article which suggests he is on holiday till December :\ :

After several months of work, the Cameroonian international footballer Jean II Makoun has taken some time off to be with his family and friends. He lives in England and plays in Aston Villa Club.

His holidays in Cameroon began in May 2012 and will end in December. For the past two months, he has not stopped practising sports for, he says, it is already a part of him. He does sports every morning except on weekends. He regularly visits gymnasiums to keep his muscles in shape and jogs regularly on the slopes of Mont Febe and nearby "Parcours Vita". During weekends, he plays football on various pitches in the Nkolndongo and Nlongkak neighbourhoods.

After sporting activities, he spends the rest of his time with his five children, relatives and friends. He finds pleasure in accompanying his children to football clubs where they learn to play as part of their holiday activities. He usually visits his parents who live in the Etoa-Meki neighbourhood. For him, holiday is a very good moment because it permits him to spend time with his family after a long period of absence. It also permits him to meet his childhood friends with whom he plays cards; an old time habit. The football icon is a major attraction at the Nkolndongo neighbourhood where he lives.

http://tinyurl.com/cfqw45j

Well thats a lot more beleivable than the work permitt saga.

If its true the club have no option but to sack him - you can have a player taking a few months off when he feels like it. I guess the club will be taking legal advice if than can recoup any of the fee paid.

To be honest this is sort of thing I expected from him - he never struck me a dedicated pro - hes made his money and is on easy street.

Expect something on the OS over the next week about AVFC and Makoun parting company on mutual terms.

I think they might try and bury this news - be releasing it once the season starts - or quietly if we make another signing.

Think the work permit story has no credibility left now.

Expect something on the OS over the next week about AVFC and Makoun parting company on mutual terms.

I think they might try and bury this news - be releasing it once the season starts - or quietly if we make another signing.

Based on what?

Surely not that article posted above? Nobody is mad enough to take that at face value. I call troll.

Based on what?

Surely not that article posted above? Nobody is mad enough to take that at face value. I call troll.

I will hold my hand up to being fooled then.

It would certainly answer a lot of questions - and wouldn't seem totally out of character with the guy.

If its true the club have no option but to sack him - you can have a player taking a few months off when he feels like it. I guess the club will be taking legal advice if than can recoup any of the fee paid.

Carlos Tevez

He lives in England and plays in Aston Villa Club.
Well, that's only marginally true! We certainly haven't seen much evidence of him either living in England or playing in Aston Villa Club.

After sporting activities, he spends the rest of his time with his five children, relatives and friends. He finds pleasure in accompanying his children to football clubs where they learn to play as part of their holiday activities.

Huh? JeanDeux has FIVE children? Did anyone know that?

That story about him being on holiday till December can't be true can it? if it is that has got to put him up there as the biggest waste of space we have ever signed. 6 mill fee and 30k + a week wages less what ever Olympiacos paid him for 7 months.

I just can't believe that story is right. If it is lets hope someone is willing to pay a mill or so for him so we **** him off whilst getting a little back for him.

He lives in England and plays in Aston Villa Club.
Well, that's only marginally true! We certainly haven't seen much evidence of him either living in England or playing in Aston Villa Club.

After sporting activities, he spends the rest of his time with his five children, relatives and friends. He finds pleasure in accompanying his children to football clubs where they learn to play as part of their holiday activities.

Huh? JeanDeux has FIVE children? Did anyone know that?

His wife? Her minge Dr?

We don't seem to have much luck with Cameroon midfielders do we? I had hoped for better returns from Jean II than we saw from Djembax2, but it is not looking likely now. Even if he does finally make it back, he has missed all of pre-season and will be off the pace of the first team and playing catch up.

they probably just dont realise when the Premier League starts again.

I doubt that article is remotely true. He has never had these issues in the past.

Theres obviously some sort of permit issues..

That story about him being on holiday till December can't be true can it? if it is that has got to put him up there as the biggest waste of space we have ever signed. 6 mill fee and 30k + a week wages less what ever Olympiacos paid him for 7 months.

I just can't believe that story is right. If it is lets hope someone is willing to pay a mill or so for him so we **** him off whilst getting a little back for him.

I can't understand why anyone thinks its 6Million, considering it was 5million Euros, plus he's been on loan for a season, we've had bigger wastes than this in my opinion.

Â