Jean II Makoun

dudevillaisnice

He's one of those players that's going to be a great squad player in a Champions League side when he leaves us, completely out of the blue. Still, no idea why this bloke is still on the books to be honest.

I think his champions league days are well behind him now.

Sorry, completely forgot we bought him off Lyon...!

Yes - getting on for 2 years ago we brought him from Lyon. At that point he had played in the CL.

Given that he is 29 now - and we hold his registration for a further 2 years, I just don't see him playing CL football again.

If he does I will hold up my hand and say I was wrong - but given his current position that seems unlikely.

He played CL last season.

Stop talking nonsense. You know if it did not happen in England, it did not happen.

I think the theory that he's been abducted by aliens is top trending today.

(Let's hope they teach him a few words of English while he's up in the ship)

hahaha thats the funniest ive seen on VT in a long time :)

briny_ear qouting himself that is

Apologies if this has been posted elsewhere in this thread.

I want a job like Jean Makoun has at Aston Villa. It appears that he has a deal where his holidays are from May until December.

The comments after the article are hilarious.

There is no doubt in my mind that the saga of Jean Makoun has to go down as the weirdest in Aston Villa history. You can't make this stuff up.

Only at Aston Villa. I am still convinced that Aston Villa was once cursed by the gypsies. If Doug had just bought those clothes pegs and the lucky heather everything would be so different.

http://tinyurl.com/9e2c2td

I want a job like Jean Makoun has at Aston Villa. It appears that he has a deal where his holidays are from May until December.

There is no doubt in my mind that the saga of Jean Makoun has to go down as the weirdest in Aston Villa history. You can't make this stuff up.

Only at Aston Villa. I am still convinced that Aston Villa was once cursed by the gypsies. If Doug had just bought those clothes pegs and the lucky heather everything would be so different.

whats that all about surely that cant be right that he's dossing about while we are paying his wages???,

:angry:

whats that all about surely that cant be right that he's dossing about while we are paying his wages???,

Your guess is as good as anybody's. I am simply posting the link to an article appearing in the Camerounian Online website.

I was all for giving J2M a chance this season but I just don't get what going on with him and his situation and have now lost patience with the whole charade. When he signed I was hopeful we might have a decent player on our hands and at the time thought he was a step in the right direction in terms of playing style, thought he started ok, could improve with time and he was a good age to play and develop into prem league player but that was now 2 years ago now and although I think he was shipped out in haste by he who shall not be named and was to quickly written off by many on here I think now the time has come to cut our ties and go our separate ways... Don't think it was easy for him coming in then GH leaving so soon after, McLeish coming in and destroying all thought of passing in favour of hoof and then shipping him out first chance he got but by now I don't think there is any reason to assume a) he wants to be here and B) we are particularly trying to get him back, feels a bit like everybody involved would just like to sweep the whole thing uder the carpet and forget about it, him and the club.. Just would like to see the whole sorry debacle done and finished with either way, just hope if he is on holiday as reported we not paying his wages.

I was all for giving J2M a chance this season but I just don't get what going on with him and his situation and have now lost patience with the whole charade. When he signed I was hopeful we might have a decent player on our hands and at the time thought he was a step in the right direction in terms of playing style, thought he started ok, could improve with time and he was a good age to play and develop into prem league player but that was now 2 years ago now and although I think he was shipped out in haste by he who shall not be named and was to quickly written off by many on here I think now the time has come to cut our ties and go our separate ways... Don't think it was easy for him coming in then GH leaving so soon after, McLeish coming in and destroying all thought of passing in favour of hoof and then shipping him out first chance he got but by now I don't think there is any reason to assume a) he wants to be here and B) we are particularly trying to get him back, feels a bit like everybody involved would just like to sweep the whole thing uder the carpet and forget about it, him and the club.. Just would like to see the whole sorry debacle done and finished with either way, just hope if he is on holiday as reported we not paying his wages.

I think he doesn't want to play for us and no one wants to buy him.

That website appears to be as reliable as a Stephen Ireland gerandmother story........

So does anyone know where on earth he is at the minute at all? Is he in the UK? Greece? His home? I think Carmen San Diego was easier to track than this guy.

I think you may have hit the nail on the head here, it's looking fairly likely that no one at the club has a clue as to his whereabouts

Just been to the fans forum with Lambert. He won't play for villa again. Lambert got asked what's te situation with Makoun he responded with who?!?? I don't even know what he looks like. He said if u put him in a sat nav u still wouldn't find him.. Only interested in players who wants to contribute to Aston villa

Just been to the fans forum with Lambert. He won't play for villa again. Lambert got asked what's te situation with Makoun he responded with who?!?? I don't even know what he looks like. He said if u put him in a sat nav u still wouldn't find him.. Only interested in players who wants to contribute to Aston villa

Anything good said at the forum?.. Maybe worth a new thread?

On my iPhone at te minute so I'll post properly later. He said we're not going sit back at home were going to attack teams. Who wants to come and watch there team defend all game.. Moved te dugout because his got a better chance to influence the linesmen. Holman never speaks and Chris herd needs to stop fighting barmen. A villa fan thanked him for realising warnock and Hutton are shit he laughed and said I need to do what's best for the team..

Â