Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

AVFC-Prideofbrum

According to Optajoe on Twitter: '27 - Manchester United & Aston Villa have both fielded 27 different players in their starting line-ups this season, a PL-high. Resource.'

So I guess with Makoun's debut we'll be at 28. Who would have thought?

we have 27 players? :shock:

I make 28 that have played in league:

Friedel

Walker, Warnock, Lichaj, L.Young, Beye, Dunne, Collins, Cuellar, Clark [9]

ReoCoker, Sidwell, Petrov, Delph, Hogg, Herd, Bannan, Pires, A.Young, Albrighton, Downing, Ireland [12]

Bent, Carew, Heskey, Agbonlahor, Delfouneso, Weimann [6]

Makoun will be #29

Plus I think Baker, D.Johnson, Guzan, Marshall, Lowry, Salifou, Osbourne, Davies, Parish all been in squad at some point, which would make 38! Of these 13 are academy products.

i think your missing the part where it says in their STARTING line-ups

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to see a 4-4-2 with Heskey & Bent together, really go for it. A win tonight would be great, we need to make sure we get it.

Heskey has been missing from the starting line up due to his own stupidity against Sunderland.

I would not bring him back into the side at the expense of someone who helped us to a massive win against City.

No problem with going 442 but wouldn't be happy at Heskey getting straight back in the side.

According to Optajoe on Twitter: '27 - Manchester United & Aston Villa have both fielded 27 different players in their starting line-ups this season, a PL-high. Resource.'

So I guess with Makoun's debut we'll be at 28. Who would have thought?

we have 27 players? :shock:

I make 28 that have played in league:

Friedel

Walker, Warnock, Lichaj, L.Young, Beye, Dunne, Collins, Cuellar, Clark [9]

ReoCoker, Sidwell, Petrov, Delph, Hogg, Herd, Bannan, Pires, A.Young, Albrighton, Downing, Ireland [12]

Bent, Carew, Heskey, Agbonlahor, Delfouneso, Weimann [6]

Makoun will be #29

Plus I think Baker, D.Johnson, Guzan, Marshall, Lowry, Salifou, Osbourne, Davies, Parish all been in squad at some point, which would make 38! Of these 13 are academy products.

i think your missing the part where it says in their STARTING line-ups

Ah fair point. Everyone except Weimann and Herd have started from the first list. Which means I'm missing 1 to make the 27 they mention. And I've just worked out that must be Milner!

.................... brad.................

walker..collins...dunne....cc

albrighton.....stan...........young

.................makoun...........

............bent......gabby.......

Yeah i'd take a draw. I just have that feeling that we are going to struggle tonight. Hope i'm wrong but teams normally "turn up" against us and we have to be ready for it.

Still hopeful of a win as always but really need performances from our attacking players and really need to dominate the game like Arsenal did at the weekend and hopefully we should score a few goals.

We can win this. We should win this. But we'll probably have to dig deep and play like we did last Saturday. I am dreaming of times when we killed of teams in the first half and it was just smooth sailing for the rest of the match. Prediction: Wigan - Villa 1-2. We take it in the ass in the first 10 minutes, after which we throw everything at them and at last we score an injury-time winner. Gabby & Bent will score.

we should win this

3 points would be nice but no matter what happens we cant lose

No pressure on Makoun either first taste of premierleague football

I do hope Houllier drops gabby though Makoun in the middle with downing back on the wing

A big win for Villa combined with a heavy defeat for Blackpool could see us go above them in the league which although unlikely would be enjoyable. A win tonight and I think we can confidently concentrate on a top half finish. A loss would put us firmly back in the shit. I predict a 1-1 draw.

A win and we go 13th, 6 points above Wigan. Although we would of played a game more than most teams apart from Wigan and West Ham. And Fulham when they play Liverpool on Wednesday.

A win is needed as we play United away after but our fixtures are winnable after that.