Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Frobisher

I think they have been seized by Zenimax now but a two part thirty minute spoilerific video has leaked showing the intro/character creation/tutorial missions.

Its the 360 version and while it looks like it'll be a great game the graphics are not what I was expecting, a bit dissapointing really and while they arent shite by any means, they are just very 'meh'.

Still, its the gameplay that counts and im sure itll be absolutely superb.

Well thats what i thought, all footage so far has been impressive but the video that surfaced over the last few days is anything but.

Ive got a feeling its old code that someone is pretending is the retail version.

Another thing, chindie, you might be able to help, what versions are the uk getting? Is it just the massive collectors box w/dragon statue and the vanilla edition? Or are we getting an in between style limited edition version as well?

From what I know, it's just the standard edition and the collectors.

I have heard talk that the first pressing might be a 'limited' style thing, coming with the premium map (which is not cloth - it's a 'high quality textured paper') instead of your bog standard paper one, but nothing else (Bethesda are recommending preordering if you want it, shock horror). There are other variants available elsewhere but I've heard nothing of the sort for here - for example I think the US company Future Shop is offering a steelbook case with their copies or something.

I've also been hearing the talk that the 360 version is a bit rough - I do know that it allegedly has an obscenely small 360 install file, sub 4GB, which is crazy for a game this ambitious in scope.

Also, beware Youtube from here on in - 360 version leaked earlier today and Youtube will be full of vids soon enough.

If you do want something premuim for your Skyrim purchase, theres going to be a hardback strategy guide which looks quite nice.

You can get Skyrim for £4.99 in GAME, if you trade in one of the following:

Batman Arkham City

BF3

MW3

Uncharted 3

I'll be trading in Batman. It will mean I will have played Batman, Rage and will have Skyrim for a grand total of around £41. Not bad going if you ask me.

I wish this would hurry up and come out already!

Right, ive gone full retard over this game, i actually had a dream last night where i went all over brum trying to get the game early but to no avail. I need to put the skooma down.

My B/F squealed for joy upon seeing the mahoosive advert for this when approaching Euston train station. When people looked at him like he was mental her just said loudly and with a disturbing amount of pride "HAIL CITIZENS!"

O.M.G.

You lucky bugger, enjoy it! I watched my friend playing it yesterday and its more than I was hoping for, it looks amazing.

Im hopefully gonna pick it up on wednesday as my local store usually has things in early.

If its from a brum store do you mind letting slip where so I can go and get it? :P or was it a favour from a friend or something?

I'll say it again, lucky bugger :P

I spent five minutes watching a stream go by when I had a go on my friends game yesterday. Your right when you say it is like a really pretty, more detailed Oblivion. Which is no bad thing.

Â