SIGNED: Charles N'Zogbia (Wigan)

billy_loes

why? knockdown price aside if he turns round and asks for £90k a week (which i cant put my finger on but IMO there is every danger of him doing) i hope the club rightfully tell him to do one

of course this will be followed by whelans media trumpet blowing about how nzogbia would rather play for wigan than us

I bet by 5pm tonight SSN will report that we have agreed a fee of £10m with Wigan for N'Zogbia.

We are rightly playing hardball with Wigan over the price because DW has moved the goalposts but we are too desperate for a winger with Premiership experience to see an opportunity like this pass.

The board do not want to seem like pushovers, not only to Wigan, but also to other clubs whose players we may be interested in.

I'm not talking about wages. We have no idea what he wants. But he is a superb player and we can get him for half the price of the player we just sold. We sell half of the MON flops for a fraction of the price we paid for them but then haggle over a million quid for a star player we are trying to sign. Joke.

Can we get back on topic, can we have a better description of Emma (from Marketing) tits?

Better still, a picture.

I'll work on a picture, but in the meantime I can indeed provide a description:

They glistened like glass orbs, as the sunlight from the meeting room window gently brushed over them. Heaving against the fabric of her low-cut pink top, their playful jiggling each time she lent forward elicited a sigh from yours truly. I could only imagine what tactile pleasures lied therein, some smooth and supple forbidden fruit nestled in the silken veil of her brassiere.

Gareth you have a way with words my man

Personally think Whelan is playing a blinder here. Whatever happens now he'll come out the winner.

a) Villa up their bid for N'Zogbia he looks like he did everything to get a better price. Winner = Whelan.

B) Because of the refusal to accept bid N'Zogbia hands in a transfer request making him look the bad guy. Winner = Whelan.

c) Villa walk away and N'Zogbia stays for another season. Whelan keeps hold of their most prized asset after defying the big boys, Winner = Whelan.

Whatever happens he's done everything to come out of this with more kudos from the Wigan fans. Fair play to him like.

Personally think Whelan is playing a blinder here. Whatever happens now he'll come out the winner.

a) Villa up their bid for N'Zogbia he looks like he did everything to get a better price. Winner = Whelan.

B) Because of the refusal to accept bid N'Zogbia hands in a transfer request making him look the bad guy. Winner = Whelan.

c) Villa walk away and N'Zogbia stays for another season. Whelan keeps hold of their most prized asset after defying the big boys, Winner = Whelan.

Whatever happens he's done everything to come out of this with more kudos from the Wigan fans. Fair play to him like.

d) Wigan keep N'Zogbia but get relegated. N'Zogbia leaves on a free as opposed to £9m this summer. Loser = Whelan. Massively.

e) Wigan keep N'Zogbia and stay up. N'Zogbia still leaves on a free. Loser = Whelan

d) Wigan keep N'Zogbia but get relegated. N'Zogbia leaves on a free as opposed to £9m this summer. Loser = Whelan. Massively.

e) Wigan keep N'Zogbia and stay up. N'Zogbia still leaves on a free. Loser = Whelan

Agree but in the short term Whelan is going about this perfectly. In my opinion we will eventually meet his demands and he will come out of this as begrudgingly letting Charlie go.

Also if by keeping N'Zogbia Wigan stay up next season I reckon that makes Whelan a massive winner in all this.

Then we sign N'Zogbia on a pre-contract in January and we get him for **** all next summer and Whelan misses out on £9m, Winner = Not Whelan

This should not even be a question!

Offer him 9.75m as a last offer, just enough to keep face that we are not completely bending over, but close enough to their valuation as not to turn it down.

Then we sign N'Zogbia on a pre-contract in January and we get him for **** all next summer and Whelan misses out on £9m, Winner = Not Whelan

I think you can only do the pre-contract thing if it is to a different country. Unless the rules have changed.

Gareth can I just ask if you actually EVER get any work done at your employers?!!

Only on occasion, just to keep up appearances. It'd be even less if I worked in marketing or accounts. Why are all the hot ones always in marketing or accounts?