SIGNED: Charles N'Zogbia (Wigan)

billy_loes

If that is true, and we don't know that it is, but if it is then I'd imagine there are good reasons which they won't (nor should they) tell us. We just need to relax and have a cadburys caramel Smile

Not a fudge bar BOF?

Interesting, but I call bullshit; Makiadi plays through the middle of the park.
You have more idea that me because I have no idea who the hell he is... just a few tweets about a bid...nothing major mind.

27 year-old (DR) Congolese international playmaker, been plying his trade in the Bundesliga for the entirety of his career. Handy but unspectacular, was deemed surplus to requirements at VfL Wolfsburg and was loaned out to 2.Liga MSV Duisburg during VfL's championship winning campaign of 08/09.

He did, however, impress enough at MSV to earn a €900k move to SC Freiburg where's he been a regular fixture. I stated he's a central player, admittedly he can cover on the wing if required (and has on a number of occasions when Freiburg have been short, if I remember correctly). If we are interested, I'd imagine it'd be as back-up/rotation.

Here's a picture of him clipping some grapes:

36181366-w-600.jpg

really wish this was true but this guy said that bothroyd was having a medical at avfc a couple of months ago and said multiple david moyes would be avfc manager.

cant see dave whelan keeping quiet if a fee had been agreed, he wants as many clubs to know as possible

Is he similar to David Moyes only several times better? Like a bionic David Moyes?

He can clip grapes! Sign him up.

Let's face it.....Probably more economic output towards the global economy than GarethRDR contributes!!

Only joking!

Cheers for the info

:winkold:

The tweeter who mentioned Makiadi, has made one tweet according to his profile and that is it. I also call bullshit.

Shows how easy it is to make up a rumour though and get people to believe it if that's the case. Not matter how obscure the rumour is.

Let's face it.....Probably more economic output towards the global economy than GarethRDR contributes!!

Only joking!

Cheers for the info

:winkold:

No need to joke, I'm proud of my slacker status. :thumb:

How else would I have the time to learn of such things as Bundesliga utility players?

Oh, and...

Wahey.jpg

...the one on the left. Alas, the tiny pic does not do them justice.

Did she reject your friend request?

Wouldn't you if you were a bird?

Especially as he has been staring over at you all day dribbling, and rifling through your drawers. :)

27 year-old (DR) Congolese international playmaker, been plying his trade in the Bundesliga for the entirety of his career. Handy but unspectacular, was deemed surplus to requirements at VfL Wolfsburg and was loaned out to 2.Liga MSV Duisburg during VfL's championship winning campaign of 08/09.

He did, however, impress enough at MSV to earn a €900k move to SC Freiburg where's he been a regular fixture. I stated he's a central player, admittedly he can cover on the wing if required (and has on a number of occasions when Freiburg have been short, if I remember correctly). If we are interested, I'd imagine it'd be as back-up/rotation.

'Unspectacular' 'surplus to requirements' '900k move'

This guy sounds awesome!