SIGNED: Charles N'Zogbia (Wigan)

billy_loes

So Whelan now comes out and tells that the asking price is 10mp and that we have offered 9mp. Seriously if that is the case, then I believe we should pay up and get this done by Thursday. Seriously, I thought it was offered 9mp and that Whelan was asking 14 or something. A spread of 1mp, seriously make it happen! And make it happen sooner rather than later.

How dare Whelan try and get the best price he can for one of HIS players. Especially when he's just seen £20m slapped into our account from Liverpoo.

What a word removed. I can't believe Randy, Faulkner and the General are even negotiating under such ridiculous circumstances. Whelan is playing hardball here isn't he.

Oh and also why don't we piss all our money up the wall paying whatever the selling club asks without bothering to negotiate? Pathetic. Just spend spend spend Randy. THATS how you run a football club.

FFS, RANDY, GENERAL AND FAULKNER OUT.

MCLEISH OUT

HERCULES THE LION OUT.

Will the last person to leave Villa Park please turn out the lights.

:rant::angry::bang::rant::angry::bang::rant::angry::bang::rant::angry::bang::rant::angry::bang::rant::angry::bang::rant::angry::bang::rant::angry::bang::rant::angry::bang::rant::angry::bang:

How dare Whelan try and get the best price he can for one of HIS players. Especially when he's just seen £20m slapped into our account from Liverpoo.

What a word removed. I can't believe Randy, Faulkner and the General are even negotiating under such ridiculous circumstances. Whelan is playing hardball here isn't he.

MCLEISH OUT

HERCULES THE LION OUT.

Forgot your medicin today hey?

I think this is done and Whelan is just being a media whore. I am guessing here but we have probably made a 9m bid in our usual manner, discretely.

Whelan decides that rather than advise Villa he wants 10 million by phone or fax, he will do his talking via Sky Sports. PF will probably give him a call and say, fine, heres your 10 milllion and we get to talk to NZogbia. The only irritant is that once again, Whelan has blabbed his gob off and the world knows how much we have spent.

Apart from that, not much to see and I think this will go ahead.

MCLEISH OUT

HERCULES THE LION OUT.

Just a stab in the dark....but i going to guess he's taking the piss out of all the drama queen's!?!?!

:lol:

MCLEISH OUT

HERCULES THE LION OUT.

Just a stab in the dark....but i going to guess he's taking the piss out of all the drama queen's!?!?!

There is always a bite when you go fishing.

Never mind Johnjohn, in the bucket there's a good chap - might let you back in the sea later.

I really do wish we could just tell Whelan to do one but unfortunately both the club, fans and whelan himself knows he has us by the short and curleys. Time to just bite the bullet hoy in a bid and get it done. £10m is still a good price for a cracking player.

Just out of curiosity does anyone have any idea of the timescale it would take to resubmit a new offer. is it just a cast of tipex on the old fax and replacing a 9 with a 10 then pressing send? :oops:

MCLEISH OUT

HERCULES THE LION OUT.

There is always a bite when you go fishing.

Never mind Johnjohn, in the bucket there's a good chap - might let you back in the sea later.

:crylaugh:

If we get him for £10m we will have a good replacement for Downing for half of what we sold him for.

However I'm concerned about the talk of not replacing Young and also not replacing Cuellar if he's sold.

I agree with this and can't believe people are not questioning it more?

Sure if it happens it's a great bit of business comparing Downing but it is as if the fact we've sold Young has just been brushed under the carpet? We'll still be one of our top players down from last season?

If we get him for £10m we will have a good replacement for Downing for half of what we sold him for.

However I'm concerned about the talk of not replacing Young and also not replacing Cuellar if he's sold.

I agree with this and can't believe people are not questioning it more?

Sure if it happens it's a great bit of business comparing Downing but it is as if the fact we've sold Young has just been brushed under the carpet? We'll still be one of our top players down from last season?

No-one apart from Randy Lerner, Alex McLeish & Paul Faulkner know who our targets are and how far along with any deals we are.

Lets not panic just yet, there is plenty of time to get things done. Like the Bent deal, from when the news broke, all done and dusted within 48hrs.

The papers, Sky Sports, Mat Kendrick, the fans...none of them have got a clue who we're after.