SIGNED: Charles N'Zogbia (Wigan)

billy_loes

I'm with Gareth and others, walk away.

Supposedly, we were told that the price was 9m. We bid 9m. Then DW says "sorry old chaps, the price is 10m". Say we then bid the 10m, there's no reason to doubt that DW will do it again and say "actually old bean, the price is now 11m", and so on, until the price is closer to 15m. Is that still a good deal?

At the end of the day, i'm not sure that N'Zogbia is this panacea to cure all Villa's ills, and there are alternatives out there.

Hope not as then we'd have the prospect of eck coming up with SWP and McGeady as replacements for Young and Downing. :shock:

Can we get back on topic, can we have a better description of Emma (from Marketing) tits?

Better still, a picture.

I'll work on a picture, but in the meantime I can indeed provide a description:

They glistened like glass orbs, as the sunlight from the meeting room window gently brushed over them. Heaving against the fabric of her low-cut pink top, their playful jiggling each time she lent forward elicited a sigh from yours truly. I could only imagine what tactile pleasures lied therein, some smooth and supple forbidden fruit nestled in the silken veil of her brassiere.

Can we get back on topic, can we have a better description of Emma (from Marketing) tits?

Better still, a picture.

I'll work on a picture, but in the meantime I can indeed provide a description:

They glistened like glass orbs, as the sunlight from the meeting room window gently brushed over them. Heaving against the fabric of her low-cut pink top, their playful jiggling each time she lent forward elicited a sigh from yours truly. I could only imagine what tactile pleasures lied therein, some smooth and supple forbidden fruit nestled in the silken veil of her brazier.

f_snork.gif

:oops:

I know the Downing thing might cloud people's judgement on this, but what a transfer request usually says is 'I want to move to a another club and I'm prepared to sacrifice a chunk of money to do so'. That's why so few players do it, and why I have at least some respect for those who do. At least they are being honest. I'd rather Young had put one in personally.

Again it boils down to Whelan looking to tug himself off to the media and looking like Wigan's **** hero.

"We will not sell him on the cheap..." blah blah blah.

It's a million pounds. He has made a massive deal over £1m when he's the one who's changed the asking price.

They glistened like glass orbs, as the sunlight from the meeting room window gently brushed over them. Heaving against the fabric of her low-cut pink top, their playful jiggling each time she lent forward elicited a sigh from yours truly. I could only imagine what tactile pleasures lied therein, some smooth and supple forbidden fruit nestled in the silken veil of her brassiere.

f_snork.gif

:oops:

Well, at least I finally got some use out of those Mills & Boon creative writing classes.

I could only imagine what tactile pleasures lied therein, some smooth and supple forbidden fruit nestled in the silken veil of her brazier.

Brazier?

brazier7.jpg

I could only imagine what tactile pleasures lied therein, some smooth and supple forbidden fruit nestled in the silken veil of her brazier.

Brazier?

brazier7.jpg

Is it worse that this is what I thought he meant? :oops: