SIGNED: Charles N'Zogbia (Wigan)

billy_loes

Putting Emma in marketing aside just for a tick.....

I wonder how much lost production time globally Villa Talk is responsible for, especially during the transfer windows?

Ive still not completed the piece of work I was doing when Martin O'Neill resigned. :D

I wonder how much lost production time globally Villa Talk is responsible for, especially during the transfer windows?

I waste about 35 out of my 37.5 hour week on here, the other 2.5 hours being spent on lunch.

The thing which particularly annoys me is that I spend all day on here watching nothing important going on, yet when I get home, I still feel the need to check for news every now and then.

Hi, this is Tim in IT Services, been meaning to talk to you about how much you want to pay me to keep this quiet!

I waste about 35 out of my 37.5 hour week on here, the other 2.5 hours being spent on lunch.

The thing which particularly annoys me is that I spend all day on here watching nothing important going on, yet when I get home, I still feel the need to check for news every now and then.

Hi, this is Tim in IT Services, been meaning to talk to you about how much you want to pay me to keep this quiet!

Hi Tim, join the queue please.

Is it wrong that whenever I click on this thread i'm disappointed when people are discussing N'Zogbia? :winkold:

This.

They are quite reasonably holding out for the price they value their player at as we did for the player we sold to Liverpool. Lets get the deal done at £10m now!

Fully agree 'John.'

Getting him for 10m is a snip in my opinion. We shouldn't even be haggling over this.

How are we going to look if Sunderland come in and offer the 10m plus the wages he wants and we're left looking at the possible purchase of Mc Geady?