SIGNED: Charles N'Zogbia (Wigan)

billy_loes

Thing is we spent 9.65M on an unproven winger from a championship club about 4 years ago

Nzogbia is not unproven and not at a championship club

Young was English, had more than a year left on his contract and as far as i know was content at Watford. Thus the two cant really be compared IMO!

Thing is we spent 9.65M on an unproven winger from a championship club about 4 years ago

Watford were in the Premiership when we bought Young.

A minor correction and I am surprised you could make it with thoughts of Emma in your mind.!

My point still stands really as he is supposedly the better player out of Young and Downing so I would have thought a comparable price would still be expected.

£10m is not a lot of money for N'Zogbia. A French Internation winger.

It's the prinicple of the extra £1m.

However if we were in a position to act like this I'd pat RL and PF on the back but we need N'Zogbia. We've already taken the moral highground on numerous occassions last season (not appointed a manager in a job) and this summer (not talking to Hughes because of the way he quit Fulham???). We don't need to do it again over £1m. My guess is that the majority of fans would be more annoyed about not paying the extra £1m for N'Zogbia than paying it and not making a point to the world.

Almost as tough to grasp as the aforementioned assets of Emma no doubt

Do we have confirmation that Emma's breasts are that good or is this just pure specualtion?

SkySports Sources "understand" that Emma's chesticles may be that good. Adrian Durham on talkSPORT is currently ranting that they are the worst pair he's ever seen and that it is crazy to think otherwise.

Putting Emma in marketing aside just for a tick.....

I wonder how much lost production time globally Villa Talk is responsible for, especially during the transfer windows?

Do we have confirmation that Emma's breasts are that good or is this just pure specualtion?

SkySports Sources "understand" that Emma's chesticles may be that good. Adrian Durham on talkSPORT is currently ranting that they are the worst pair he's ever seen and that it is crazy to think otherwise.

Oliver Holt simply despises them.

Apparently there's rumours being tweeted all over titter as well.

Apparently there's rumours being tweeted all over titter as well.

:clap:

I wonder how much lost production time globally Villa Talk is responsible for, especially during the transfer windows?

6 out of a 7½ hour day for me (that's not including the hour lunch break, either). :thumb:

I waste about 35 out of my 37.5 hour week on here, the other 2.5 hours being spent on lunch.

The thing which particularly annoys me is that I spend all day on here watching nothing important going on, yet when I get home, I still feel the need to check for news every now and then.