SIGNED: Charles N'Zogbia (Wigan)

billy_loes

I'd be content with Insomnia given our current predicament but don't expect him to be as good as Ash.

I am glad you would content with this signing. Once we reestablish ourselves as a top 6 club we can then go out and sign C.Ronaldo and Messi.

N'Zogbia = average mid table signing. He's been a consistently average preformer that will help us maintain our midtable status, BUT, instead of being 6th with Ashley Young under MON, we'll be a little worse off with N'Zogbia under McCleish.

McCleish I beg you to look further afield then these slightly below average mid table players. Europe is a big continent lets look there!!

Total rubbish.

At times he was devastating last season. Perfect option to replace young.

Great pace, good skills and can rip the back of the net out with some great shooting. Any bad points....of course which player doesnt but he improves all the time.

Yeah he has the stroppy git label, and it's all his own fault. But he's knuckled down, got regular football at wigan and is ready for the next step.

We are that step. Think he'll thrive here.

THIS!

How come when Ash was going to United there was all this talk about how he'd be surrounded by better players would improve him as a player. I think the exact same can be said about N'Zogbia if he joined Villa!

N'Zogbia = average mid table signing. He's been a consistently average preformer that will help us maintain our midtable status, BUT, instead of being 6th with Ashley Young under MON, we'll be a little worse off with N'Zogbia under McCleish.

McCleish I beg you to look further afield then these slightly below average mid table players. Europe is a big continent lets look there!!

Total rubbish.

At times he was devastating last season. Perfect option to replace young.

Great pace, good skills and can rip the back of the net out with some great shooting. Any bad points....of course which player doesnt but he improves all the time.

Yeah he has the stroppy git label, and it's all his own fault. But he's knuckled down, got regular football at wigan and is ready for the next step.

THIS!

THIS ^^^^^^^

People seem to be talking like we are getting him, unless I'm missing something there hasn't even been anything to really suggest we've made a bid or that we are even interested. Didn't Whelan say only the other day they haven't had an offer from anyone?

I fully expect it to happen. Bog standard signing in my opinion. Il be pleased with it but its such an obvious choice, I dont understand all this talk of major coup or owt. (Not that Im 100% sure thats been said recently on here, but certainly has over the last week)

Yeah...then we can sell him to one of the top 4 for twice as much as we paid...oh wait....*facepalm*

:winkold:

Sorry...I should have said....

We are that step. Think he'll thrive here, playing in the top four and getting champions league experience....oh wait...*facepalm*

:winkold:

I can't see N'Zogbia going to Liverpool as he and Carroll allegedly had a fist fight or three in training at Newcastle and appear to absolutely hate each other.

Liverpool have signed a talented player in Carroll but they need to keep his head right as reports suggest he's more than a bit of a headcase. Signing a player Carroll despises wouldn't appear to be a good way of getting a decent return on the massive £35m fee