SIGNED: Charles N'Zogbia (Wigan)

billy_loes

Erm...We're skint as well now. We've had to sell and release so many players this season just to sort out the wage bill. We're only looking at buying 1 more player, which would still leave us with -20m at least.

If Everton had sold two of their best players (or most valuable) this season, they'll be able to afford N'Zogbia no problem as well. Could still well happen if Arsenal buy Jagielka 15m-20m.

Moyes actually has quite a high net spend. It's definitely not negative, so Everton have spent money in the past.

It's bizzare how they still remain superior than us. Yeah, we have a better pitch and facilities, but they have a better manager and team. 7/9 seasons they've finished above us with Moyes.

Without the funds from Rooney and Lescott I don't know where Everton would be. Right now they are as skint as skint can be.

Trying to flog Rodwell apparently but no one is buying,

So randomly a professional footballer agrees to meet some random guy in a pub off Twitter? Not that I'm discrediting you as its not my place to, not knowing anything about you, but it seems rather odd if not a little far fetched....whats the full scoop?

FYI I'd do exactly the same and question the legitmacy of my post.... It was a little surreal if honest...

:o

If you think he's telling porkies then feel free to check out @charlesnzo's twitter account.

Haha, im not about to go and do that am I.

Its not my place to discredit the story neither does it matter to me if its true / false. I've simply asked the question as its quite extraordinary really...

What I meant was look what was posted on CNZ's twitter account earlier. His only tweet of the day from Dubai

ALERT!! Some may wish to look away right now!!

bobchuwah

@CharlesNzo if you're in DXB may I recommend drinks at Oceana pool bar on the Palm Jumeirah later if you're in the area?

CharlesNzo Charles N'Zogbia

@bobchuwah cool, I might go there after my dinner, is it a good bar ?

bobchuwah

@CharlesNzo actually, its pretty quiet here too but looking to move on. Tweet after dinner if you fancy a few...

Good to hear that Zog was coy and didn't spill the beans too much. If he had been shouting his mouth off I would have very much doubted he would be heading anywhere near B6, personally!

What I meant was look what was posted on CNZ's twitter account earlier. His only tweet of the day from Dubai

ALERT!! Some may wish to look away right now!!

bobchuwah

@CharlesNzo if you're in DXB may I recommend drinks at Oceana pool bar on the Palm Jumeirah later if you're in the area?

CharlesNzo Charles N'Zogbia

@bobchuwah cool, I might go there after my dinner, is it a good bar ?

bobchuwah

@CharlesNzo actually, its pretty quiet here too but looking to move on. Tweet after dinner if you fancy a few...

Good to hear that Zog was coy and didn't spill the beans too much. If he had been shouting his mouth off I would have very much doubted he would be heading anywhere near B6, personally!

What's the relevance of this btw? that he's still in dubai??

We're getting N'Zogbia, we're getting N'Zogbia

He's gonna sign for villa, he's gonna sign for villa

He's gonna sign for Villllllaaaaaaaa

So say some of us!

Thought I'd bring a slightly different approach!

Let's play a game... From now on in this thread, we speak in song! Until there is a resolve to this N'Zogbia issue. Then we will see who is signing...

That's unfortunate, I've always liked Everton. I guess they are pretty unattractive for potential buyers.

Without turning this into the Everton thread, I find it bizzare that they've not been met with more interest. Decent size club, solid fan base, not a bad squad on the whole and a good/excellent manager who is clearly entrenched in the club.

They're looking to sell no doubt, yet nobody wants to buy. I just don't know why.

They are looking to sell to the "right person" blah blah blah.

In otherwords Kenwright says he will sell for the good of the club but in reality he's desperate to keep hold of the club he loves and the other principal shareholders don't appear to be too willing to sell either. There's been no drip down of shares from within the majority shareholders like there was with Arsenal even.

In other words they say they want to sell but really they don't

N'Zogbia deal now in advanced stages, Whelan has accepted £10mil bid from us to see off Everton (Sunderland were never in for him) - Zog now talking personal terms with us - once that and medical is dealt with, he'll sign a five year deal and he won't fly out for Asia Trophy he doesn't have a visa to play - Mat Kendrick full story will be in the B'ham Mail today

Now you can all relax and breath and untwist those knickers.

N'Zogbia deal now in advanced stages, Whelan has accepted £10mil bid from us to see off Everton (Sunderland were never in for him) - Zog now talking personal terms with us - once that and medical is dealt with, he'll sign a five year deal and he won't fly out for Asia Trophy he doesn't have a visa to play - Mat Kendrick full story will be in the B'ham Mail today

Now you can all relax and breath and untwist those knickers.

Good stuff, wasn't ever really in doubt... my knickers were never twisted!

Just can't wait for the next rabid, sack the board for their incompetence loan or transfer thread.

Bit more off Mat this morning from that awful twittery thingy

MatKendrick Mat Kendrick

Further to my earlier tweet, it's yet to be definitely decided whether or not N'Zogbia will fly out here when deal is done

Hope we can get him out to Asia to play at some point.

MatKendrick Mat Kendrick

One more thing regarding N'Zogbia. If/when deal is finalised, the French winger is set to sign a FIVE-YEAR contract #avfc #wiganfc #hkvilla

I guess things must be fairly advanced because we must have had permission to speak to the player or his representatives then at some point, otherwise how the heck would Kendrick or anyone know the player was going to sign a 5 year contract?

As it happens I'm on the 3pm flight from Dubai to Brum today. Would be funny if Charlie was on the same flight too.

Jeez, I've taken this stalking malarky to new heights! 8)

All in a good cause!! :D

If he's not on BHX flight...According to Kendrick CNZ might fly straight to HK & have medical there. Club Drs would surely be out with the players. He's not sure though at moment.

MatKendrick Mat Kendrick

One more thing regarding N'Zogbia. If/when deal is finalised, the French winger is set to sign a FIVE-YEAR contract #avfc #wiganfc #hkvilla

I guess things must be fairly advanced because we must have had permission to speak to the player or his representatives then at some point, otherwise how the heck would Kendrick or anyone know the player was going to sign a 5 year contract?

Another 5 year deal! We're obviously starting to learn something about tying up potentially star players at our club.

ps please keep the tweet updates coming.