SIGNED: Charles N'Zogbia (Wigan)

billy_loes

Everybody in football knows N'Zogbia will leave Wigan. I just don't think a post basically stating 'a women thinks N'Zogbia will leave' really needs to be said does it?

THAT wasn't the point. It seemed to me like the player HIMSELF was saying this is coming to a conclusion imminently because I ain't coming back to Wigan!!

I couldn't give a flying fig what Sophie from Wigan thinks TBH!!

so why then say?

She obviously thought it was a goodbye it would seem.

but forgetting that. I'm not sure how you got:

It seemed to me like the player HIMSELF was saying this is coming to a conclusion imminently because I ain't coming back to Wigan!!

of course I did, and always do. The last season was so stressful, and it was great for the club to stay in the premier league ☺

but anyway, I will leave it as it's going nowhere. It's not you, it's not twitter. It's the information posted which happens to be from twitter that just seems pointless. Please don't forget that. Nothing personal.

Rather than blacklisting Twitter, can we just cut out all this bickering and the stupid arguments...it's like a bunch of bloody school children.

Who gives a shit who posts what? Who cares whether someone doesn't get what you mean? The forum is for talk about Villa, not arguing because someone else is being a knobber...

I think you could be the most positive person in the world....A hour on this site and you will go away thinking about ending it all.

It really is depressing reading this forum....You're not allowed to say anything positive people will rip your post apart for it.

I'm optimistic we will sign the Zog and I don't think the Board are doing half as bad a job as is made out.

I'm also fairly certain Cavendish will win the Green Points Jersey in the TdF.

My glass is half full :)

Rather than blacklisting Twitter, can we just cut out all this bickering and the stupid arguments...it's like a bunch of bloody school children.

Who gives a shit who posts what? Who cares whether someone doesn't get what you mean? The forum is for talk about Villa, not arguing because someone else is being a knobber...

There's no room for that kind of rational thinking here!

AVFCAM out!! :angry:

How is what happening at the moment any different to the Ellis or MON days?

Doug Ellis - Sold players, tight at coughing up an extra small fee, going backwards.

MON - Hardly any activity in the transfer window at all until August.

The amount of stick they got was fair enough, but it's ridiculous how the current board/manager are getting a free pass now by some fans. How does that work? At least Doug had an excuse, he wasn't a billionaire and never made so much from selling two players. MON was rather annoying, but proved he could at least do well in the Premier League and didn't lose so many players in one season.

Doug Ellis - Sold players, tight at coughing up an extra small fee, going backwards.

The amount of stick they got was fair enough, but it's ridiculous how the current board/manager are getting a free pass now by some fans. How does that work? At least Doug had an excuse, he wasn't a billionaire and never made so much from selling two players. MON was rather annoying, but proved he could at least do well in the Premier League and didn't lose so many players in one season.

Agree, especially the bit about Randy getting a free pass.

People give him the benefit of the doubt because of the money and work he put into the club in the previous 4 years. Obviously if we carry on this for 2/3 years, then it'll all change but for now....benefit of the doubt..

A player with 1 year left on his contract currently playing for a relegation fodder club were only getting him because were willing to reinvest a tiny portion of the Downing, Young money and nobody else can afford him if the likes of Everton could get the money together i doubt he would come here

every thread. give it a rest, i think everyone understands now how you feel. it would help if it wasn't such utter shite you were talking as well. free pass? bollocks, i don't think anyone was happy with the manager at first. i'm afraid to say that some of us can just see the bigger picture. when you accept where we are as a club, you'll understand why we can't go out and spend £50m and have players on stupid wages because it would make our club collapse and disappear like leeds did.

do we want to keep aston villa? do we? yes?

People give him the benefit of the doubt because of the money and work he put into the club in the previous 4 years. Obviously if we carry on this for 2/3 years, then it'll all change but for now....benefit of the doubt..

I agree too. What has made things worse is that we appoint McLeish with a ringing endorsement from the General, "just imagine how good he could be if he is backed by a Chairman who generally backs his Managers", or words to that effect, only for big mack NOT be be backed. I appreciate he wants to have a proper look at the squad against Blackburn etc in the tournament, but the truth is, McLeish has not been backed (yet).

A player with 1 year left on his contract currently playing for a relegation fodder club were only getting him because were willing to reinvest a tiny portion of the Downing, Young money and nobody else can afford him if the likes of Everton could get the money together i doubt he would come here

Shay Given? Darren Bent?

So last 6 months, 3 signings N'Zogbia (looking likely) Shay Given, Darren Bent.

Please tell me the signings in previous years of high ambitions that far exceeded the quality of these players?

Downing came from a team relegated. Milner and Young both come from teams who got relegated the seasons they left ...

so your views on who are standards on players wise has absolute no base to it apart from negativity for the sake of it.

How is the N'Zogbia deal looking likely? If anything, it's looking less and less likely.

Everton will probably sell Jagielka and have enough fee to bid N'Zogbia before Paul Faulkner remembers he's suppose to be working.

I mean, weren't some of our fans saying he'll be ours this week or the reason why McLeish was stopping over the weekend was to sort out this deal? So what's happened then? Nothing. The conspiracy theories are insane like they were during the manager search when all along the truth is staring you right in the face. The board are doing a lousy job. That cannot be fixed. Putting faith in those guys is asking for a deathwish.

How is the N'Zogbia deal looking likely? If anything, it's looking less and less likely.

Everton will probably sell Jagielka and have enough fee to bid N'Zogbia before Paul Faulkner remembers he's suppose to be working.

I mean, weren't some of our fans saying he'll be ours this week or the reason why McLeish was stopping over the weekend was to sort out this deal? So what's happened then? Nothing. The conspiracy theories are insane like they were during the manager search when all along the truth is staring you right in the face. The board are doing a lousy job. That cannot be fixed. Putting faith in those guys is asking for a deathwish.

Brilliant.

truth is staring you right in the face.

So what do we know?

Aston Villa are the only team in for N'Zogbia. Quite close in terms of valuation with a few media even now saying we've agreed a fee.

Oh wait, no. That's not the truth!

The truth is:

Everton will probably sell Jagielka and have enough fee to bid N'Zogbia

forgetting they even need to replace Jagielka himself..

Nice. :thumb: