SIGNED: Charles N'Zogbia (Wigan)

billy_loes

Twitter or twitter not , alot of people on here need to grow up and embrace it , just because you don't know it , doesn't meant it ain't no good , and I'd like to say I think JulieB is the best poster on here ! Charles to sign by end of week anyway

Twitter or twitter not , alot of people on here need to grow up and embrace it , just because you don't know it , doesn't meant it ain't no good , and I'd like to say I think JulieB is the best poster on here ! Charles to sign by end of week anyway

Say what you want about Twitter, it got me to meet CNZ tonight. Nice, almost shy kinda guy, had a mate with him, and kept smiling at all the Villa talk.

Don't blame him for spilling the beams fully but seemed keep on the move that's for sure.

Strangely having met the player in question, I can't claim to be ITK fully, but if I were a betting man I'd say it's a done deal barring any daft hiccups.

Nicely done. What was his responses about Villa? a bit of a "I don't know/we'll see..." sort of answers?

It was more of a chuckle followed by no response. I felt he'd been led into the lions den a little so didn't push too much but told him of the overwhelming fan's desire to see him at VP.

he was cool though, really nice chap in fact. Can't say for sure that he's joining but I wouldn't put much credence into a bid from SAFC.

Told him about the club and the history (without trying to seem like a stalker) and he seemed well versed in the stature of the club.

That's all I can say I'm afraid

So randomly a professional footballer agrees to meet some random guy in a pub off Twitter? Not that I'm discrediting you as its not my place to, not knowing anything about you, but it seems rather odd if not a little far fetched....whats the full scoop?

So randomly a professional footballer agrees to meet some random guy in a pub off Twitter? Not that I'm discrediting you as its not my place to, not knowing anything about you, but it seems rather odd if not a little far fetched....whats the full scoop?

I know sounds daft. I've lived in Dubai for 4 years now and there's a few that know me on the board - even though I'm new to VT. I did randomly tweet CNZ recommending a bar to go out, then changed it to another cos the original bar was dead. As it happens he turned up cause it's actually not a massive place and there's a select few places that one can go on certain nights.

I'd been out since work (we work Sun - Thurs here) so was well aware that I'd be a little more drunk than most, but lo and behold our man rocked up. Having said that, living on the Palm you get a fair few footballers rocking up so no massive surprise, but got a chatting and that's it. I'd love to be more ITK but (IMHO) I think it's a done deal without Chalrie saying a much.

Well that's got me told! :)

I just think Twitter is no better than "my mate down the pub knows someone". You have no proof that the players' identities are authentic, anyway.

But, as I implied, the whole tweeting business just gets on my tits. I won't mention it again.

A number of the players go out of their way to prove their identities. You quickly find out the frauds thanks to a number of journalists and other verified footballers.

FYI I'd do exactly the same and question the legitmacy of my post.... It was a little surreal if honest...

:o

I know sounds daft. I've lived in Dubai for 4 years now and there's a few that know me on the board - even though I'm new to VT. I did randomly tweet CNZ recommending a bar to go out, then changed it to another cos the original bar was dead. As it happens he turned up cause it's actually not a massive place and there's a select few places that one can go on certain nights.

I'd been out since work (we work Sun - Thurs here) so was well aware that I'd be a little more drunk than most, but lo and behold our man rocked up. Having said that, living on the Palm you get a fair few footballers rocking up so no massive surprise, but got a chatting and that's it. I'd love to be more ITK but (IMHO) I think it's a done deal without Chalrie saying a much.

Cool, well fair play I guess.

Seems an odd story, if I was a pro footballer there's no chance I'd go meet some creepy twitter following fan randomly ;)

Ah so you are @bobchuwah...

I am indeed :oops:

There goes my Bruce Wayne style alter ego.... :oops:

Oh you did meet him then? I saw the tweets earlier

You are a Villa fan and I said earlier to a few via twitter that what a flipping tease CNZ is to choose his only tweet of the day to be sent to a Villa fan in Dubai.

Course I would have shared that on the board but NO VT doesn't like twitter...

FYI I'd do exactly the same and question the legitmacy of my post.... It was a little surreal if honest...

:o

If you think he's telling porkies then feel free to check out @charlesnzo's twitter account.

Ah so you are @bobchuwah...

I am indeed :oops:

There goes my Bruce Wayne style alter ego.... :oops:

Oh you did meet him then? I saw the tweets earlier

You are a Villa fan and I said earlier to a few via twitter that what a flipping tease CNZ is to choose his only tweet of the day to be sent to a Villa fan in Dubai.

Course I would have shared that on the board but NO VT doesn't like twitter...

:|