• A Young
    • Albrighton
    • Bannan
    • Hogg
    • Agbonlahor
    • Delfouneso (for Agbonlahor 78)
    • Lichaj (for Albrighton 88)
    • Herd (for Hogg 90)

The kids were brilliant. If anyone wonders why we can't hold a lead then look no further than the MON mentality that is ingrained in the squad and needs coaching out. His negative measures meant that the team would revert to 'backs to the wall' tactics when leading with 10 minutes to go. This is still evident but eventually it will go. The fool had 4 years to brainwash them so it will take GH some time to get it out of their heads.

Just got back, proud of the lads after that display.

No doubt they'll be sick as **** that they never won.

Oh and why did Ash get booked and Vidic didn't?

Also in the "It Says It All" news, Manyure fans had a flag that said "We are Man Utd- We Do What We want"

Arrogant cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunts

i think the difference in the two bookings to be fair to vidic was that Ash ran and jumped into the crowd. Vidic celebrated just in front and was shoved into the crowd by wes brown. He immediately tried to head away from the crowd.

Its a stupid rule but also a really stupid booking by Young. This isnt the day for that though, great performance boys, Downing absolutely immense, I wouldnt put Ash back on the left as i dont think he could cross a ball as well as Downing at the moment.

I went into the game thinking that a point would be a decent result, came out of it gutted that we didn't take all 3. I'm really proud of Albrighton, Bannan, & Hogg. Today was a tough game and the majority of Villa fans would have expected a loss when seeing the team sheets before the game.

Friedel - 7

L Young - 7

Dunne - 6.5

Collins - 6

Warnock - 8 - Had a great game. IMO, his best for a while!

Albrighton - 8 - it was great to see him nutmeg and take on Man Utd players!

Bannan - 9 - Excellent control on the ball, no nerves even though he was surrounded by Carrick/ Fletcher/ Berbatov/ Nani etc

Hogg - 6.5

Downing - 9.5 - MOTM, he was our main threat all game. People say that Ash is the star in our team, but recently, I honestly think that Downing has been our main source of attacks.

Ash - 7.5 - He had a poor first half but picked up his performance and linked well for our goals. (+0.5 for the penalty)

Gabby - 7

Just got back, proud of the lads after that display.

No doubt they'll be sick as **** that they never won.

Oh and why did Ash get booked and Vidic didn't?

Also in the "It Says It All" news, Manyure fans had a flag that said "We are Man Utd- We Do What We want"

Arrogant cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunts

thats cockneys for you

Hey don't offend some of my mates by calling them cockneys :winkold:

Gabby 8?

He wasn't in the game today, Ferdibolox was all over him (literally).

We need a target man, Heskey would have done well today (can't believe I'm saying that)

Frenchman cost us that game with his unbelieveably negative substitutions.

taking off Agbonlahor was a bit silly, but I thought he's only just comming back from a long lay off and Delfonso should be up for it after scoring midweek, so I'll let him have the benefit of the doubt.

but to take off Albrighton beggard belief!... meant we had no outlet down the right.

The defensive subs should of come when we were 2-0 up Hogg for Osbourne or Lijach.

First half we showed them too much respect.

2nd half we absolutley tore them apart for 35 minutes they couldn't cope.

Bannan was utter class. the ball just sticks to him in midfield. and he battles.

Hogg did alright putting in a few clattering challenges but isn't as composed on the ball.

Albrighton destroyed Evra. all game. good crossing aswell.

Dunne was a bit wobbley but he's slowly waking from his clumsey-coma start to the season.

I'm so gutted we didn't win today. We hit the post, the bar missed loads of good chances, it was true pain looking at the score board at the final whistle.

Will we ever learn how to kill a game. Collins hoofing it forward at 2-0 instead of giving it short or back to keeper. the swear box coffers were bulging.

Gabby 8?

We need a target man, Heskey would have done well today (can't believe I'm saying that)

Gabby was excellent today, he worked very hard and caused problems, especially for the goal.

Agree, can you imagine Heskey outpacing Vidic?

Vidic 2nd yellow for celebrating with the crowd.

thats a good shout seeing as he booked Young for exactly that

Shame our Stewards didn't get hold of him .... heading a ball and then accidentally going over the barrier, I thought you get thrown out of VP for that! :winkold:

Gabby 8?

Gabby was excellent today, he worked very hard and caused problems, especially for the goal.

Yeah, I thought Gabby was very good today. We noticed it badly when he went off ... he was a constant threat throughout.

I actually hate manure more than SHA right now. words removed. They always score late and always get favourable decisions- how the hell could he book ash but not Vidic? I really hope citeh finish above them.

Enough about them scum bags, our boys played them off the park for most of the game, i feel like a proud dad watching his son score a goal. Albrighton and bannan have the potential to be world class... And thats not MONs version either!

It comes to something when you're dissappointed with a draw against man utd.

Frenchman cost us that game with his unbelieveably negative substitutions.

taking off Agbonlahor was a bit silly, but I thought he's only just comming back from a long lay off and Delfonso should be up for it after scoring midweek, so I'll let him have the benefit of the doubt.

but to take off Albrighton beggard belief!... meant we had no outlet down the right.

The defensive subs should have come when we were 2-0 up Hogg for Osbourne or Lijach.

First half we showed them too much respect.

2nd half we absolutley tore them apart for 35 minutes they couldn't cope.

Bannan was utter class. the ball just sticks to him in midfield. and he battles.

Hogg did alright putting in a few clattering challenges but isn't as composed on the ball.

Albrighton destroyed Evra. all game. good crossing aswell.

Dunne was a bit wobbley but he's slowly waking from his clumsey-coma start to the season.

I'm so gutted we didn't win today. We hit the post, the bar missed loads of good chances, it was true pain looking at the score board at the final whistle.

Will we ever learn how to kill a game. Collins hoofing it forward at 2-0 instead of giving it short or back to keeper. the swear box coffers were bulging.

Gabby was injured

One of the best performances in recent years in my opinion considering the circumstances.

At one point we'd had thirteen shots to their three. Superb, the whole team were.

Stewart Downing was unplayable for a large period of the game and although it's probably one of the weakest United sides I've ever seen, to dominate as we did should surely have the Houllier-doubters in silence today. Yes, we gave away the lead, and inexperience cost us, but nevertheless I'm so pleased.

Bannan, Albrighton, Collins, both Youngs (well Ash in the second half), Hogg (considering what he was up against) and Gabby can have the rest of the week off for they were all superb.

I think we were by far the better team and more than a little unlucky. There were two possible red cards that, if only one had been given, would have deflated what was a very average manure side. Furthermore, the cross would never have been made for the equaliser!

Points wise I'd say:

Brad....7

L.Young....7

Dunne....6 (still the occasional glaring error that could cost us)

Collins....7

Warnock....7

Hogg....7

Bannan....7

Downing 8....

Albrighton....8

A.Young....7

Gabby....7

Solid performance all round, but could and should have been 3 points. At least Evra will have a sleepless night tonite!

Â