• A Young
    • Albrighton
    • Bannan
    • Hogg
    • Agbonlahor
    • Delfouneso (for Agbonlahor 78)
    • Lichaj (for Albrighton 88)
    • Herd (for Hogg 90)

VERY mixed emotions, so proud of the lads for 81 mins, then completely deflated by the last 10 or so. Vidic should have gone, Nani also maybe. Downing and Albrighton outstanding but downing for me just as MOM. How can the 4th official say that vidic was pushed into the crowd and not get booked? If he had not gone over he would not have been pushed, double standards for them rocket polishers yet again!!!!

Friedel 6

L Young 7

Warnock 7

Dunne 6

Collins 6

Downing 9

A Young 8

Albrighton 9

Bannan 8

Hogg 6

Agbonlahor 7

ripped them apart countless times, hit the woodwork 2 or 3 times, restricted them to nothing attempts and must have had 65% possession against utd until the 80th minute when......

fonz? 0 cost us the game the lazy bell end, 2-0 and 10 minutes to go, he comes on, stamps his **** feat like a cock and provides literally nothing but encouragement for utd to attack.

i know gabby is coming back from injury but what a **** mistake houllier made bringing him on, it changed the entire game, taking someone who was making their defence work and hurrying them into countless unforced errors for someone who strolls ( i say strolls, strolling would imply some sort of movement) around doing **** all and looking like a cry baby because he was wrongly taken off in the previous game when he had started to shine.

i would not play him again for a few games even if we have no forward now, it was **** shameful and anyone who trys to defend the shit attitude he came out with will be speaking nothing but bollecks.

Just got in from the game, cant really pick a motm really, too many to choose.

can anyone tellme if Man U shouldve had 3 red cards?

Hernandez on Albrighton

Nani on Warnock

And Brown (i think) for the pen.

I was in the north stand and it sure looked that way to me.

Hernandez should've been booked 1st half for kicking the ball away, so should definitely have gone.

Nani - Yes should've gone.

How Brown stayed on defies belief. As bad a call as Vidic in the Carling final.

Thanks,

and as the Don says, Vidic for celbrating in the crowd.

Disgusting antics from a team with absolutely no class whatsoever.

Did any one clock Fletcher enticing the crowd after Vidic scored too? That was already after faking to throw the ball at a fan.

Horrible team with no respect for anyone.

Good performance - Felt like MON was back

What?! :lol:

I presume he means us surrendering a two goal lead. If not, **** knows! I was rarely so entertained by a Villa performance under he-who-shall-not-be-named-because-of his-perfidy.

If that word removed had to play Utd with a team like that I can guarantee we wouldn't have played like that or got that result.

tbf to Alex he was honest with his post match report
I switched over to the Ruggah, what did he say?

said we was on top for 80mins and United should/could of been 6-0 down before then. Gave our passion credit and our overall performance.

Good performance - Felt like MON was back

What?! :lol:

I presume he means us surrendering a two goal lead. If not, **** knows! I was rarely so entertained by a Villa performance under he-who-shall-not-be-named-because-of his-perfidy.

If that word removed had to play Utd with a team like that I can guarantee we wouldn't have played like that or got that result.

For a start Petrov would have been playing in a cast :D

Great performance for 82 minutes.

Disappointing to throw away the 2 goals, but with the youth on the field i guess it's not that surprising.

Would have taken a point all day long before the game. It's a good result, just a shame because it could easily have been 3 points.

Friedel - 7 - Made a couple of decent saves near the end, could do nothing about either goal.

Young - 7 - Played well, lots of big tackles, but let Nani cross too easily for the equaliser.

Collins - 8 - I thought he was magnificent today. So unlucky with header and he is the senior partner in the defence at the moment.

Dunne - 7 - A couple of shaky moments early on but recovered to put in a solid performance.

Warnock - 8 - Timed his challenges well today, and he does love a tackle.

Albrighton - 8 - Excellent again, but that's what we've come to expect. I don't think it's too premature to say that this boy is going to be a real player.

Hogg - 7 - Worked hard, I think he will struggle to hold a first team place down at Villa Park but he put a shift in today.

Bannan - 7 - Started really brightly, faded a little as it went on, but he can pick a pass and could be a useful player for us this year and in seasons to come.

Downing - 9 - Best game I have seen him play. Worked so hard and the quality of his crossing was sublime. If he can really work on that right foot shot he will be unstoppable, on that form.

Young - 7 - Poor first half but much better in the second, that first time ball for Gabby in the lead up to the penalty was particularly good and put the pen away under pressure.

Agbonlahor - 8 - It's great to have him back and in that form he is such a threat. Vidic doesn't like playing against him much, does he?

The only thing that will annoy me from this is that all of the media today and tomorrow will harp on about how United we excellent in coming back from two goals down and they will completely ignore the fact that our youth team made them look cack.

If none of the papers mention how outstanding we were I will be well miffed.

Great performance today, especially against a team who were 25 games unbeaten going into today's match.

Fonz? 0 cost us the game the lazy bell end

:shock:

are you for real ?

Maybe a touch harsh but he was very poor.

So obvious Gab has gone off, I didn't honestly think he was tiring all that much? Houllier prob beign proactive in pulling him off before he started lagging, fair play for it.

But Fonz was not good at all, and made a right **** up of the one chance we had at 2-2, Lichaj burning down the outside ready to cross for Young and he delayed delayed....d e l a y e d, then gave him a stinker. Then stood around for a bit before deciding to get back and help.

Â