• Albrighton
    • Bannan
    • Hogg
    • Agbonlahor
    • Delfouneso (for Agbonlahor 78)
    • Lichaj (for Albrighton 88)
    • Herd (for Hogg 90)

Your ratings and reactions please.

Keep it respectful even if you know everyone else is wrong.

[table color=#bccde9:c69e3687d3][mrow][mcol color=#8c333c:c69e3687d3]Aston Villa[mcol]2-2[mcol color=white:c69e3687d3]Man Utd

[row][col color=#8c333c:c69e3687d3]A Young 72 pen[col]1-0[col color=white:c69e3687d3]

[row][col color=#8c333c:c69e3687d3]Albrighton 76[col]2-0[col color=white:c69e3687d3]

[row][col color=#8c333c:c69e3687d3][col]2-1[col color=white:c69e3687d3]Macheda 81

[row][col color=#8c333c:c69e3687d3][col]2-2[col color=white:c69e3687d3]Vidic 85

[/table]

Pretty good result, I think most people would've taken that a couple of hours ago. And hey, we actually scored a penalty.

The BBC also said in their commentary that Downing had been sensational in the 2nd half...

Not going to get down about the fact we were 2 - 0 up with 10mins to go because it was obviously the inexperience of the team that cost us and there is nothing we can do about that.

The experience will improve these young lads and I am proud of them.

That is a good and unexpected point.

Superb battling performance. On the whole good shape and the kids did well. GH got the tactics and the subs pretty much spot on.

Still worry about Dunne falling asleep though

As for the ref he proved again that there is a 100% favouritism clause towards Man Utd. Both Nani and Brown should have been sent off.

Why, why why......so **** brilliant and then throw it all away. When Macheda score that screamer, whats with him and brilliant goals against us?, we all knew what was coming. Defending was magnificent until we lost the Vidic at the far post. We shouldve had 4-0 before Machedas goal, but this isnt our season. Cant be more proud of the kids though!

Downing MoM,

we out played them for 80 minutes, and we have to settle for a point. I am disapointed, which shows how well these youngsters are playing.

it's not a case of saying 'oh well we had so many injuries and youth players on the pitch, it was a good point'.

they are coming on so well and out playing teams like United, I am dissapointed we didn't get all three points.

Â