Andreas Weimann

Adam2003

I know he's young etc but he needs to be mentally stronger when he does miss a chance like yesterday. I feel for the lad as I think many of us would have done the same, but he needs to keep his head up at all times if he wants to reach his full potential. I saw a side to Andi yesterday which I never knew was there. 

Think he's a big confidence player. Once it gets shot for the game, he seems to be flagging for the rest of it. Take City when he gave the mystery pen or against West Ham with his atrocious miss.

Hope the layoff gives him some time to forget about it.

It was one of the worst misses that I've personally ever seen on a football pitch and his performance after that was shocking.

Hopefully he can put it behind him because he has been terrific this season. The fact that we won should make things easier for him.

It was one of the worst misses that I've personally ever seen on a football pitch and his performance after that was shocking.

Hopefully he can put it behind him because he has been terrific this season. The fact that we won should make things easier for him.

His performance wasnt shocking

He still looked to make runs off the ball including a great run that was early found by Nzog.

He was no wasteful with the ball than any of the others.

Well I thought he was very poor, there's a reason he was subbed off after like 60 minutes and it wasn't because he was tired...

No he didnt have a great game by any means. I just thought your choice of word 'shocking' was incorrect.

Well I thought he was very poor, there's a reason he was subbed off after like 60 minutes and it wasn't because he was tired...

No he didnt have a great game by any means. I just thought your choice of word 'shocking' was incorrect.

I'll bare that in mind. Cheers.

Was that miss not offside then? I haven't seen the game other than live and was at the other end. Saw the lino's flag but wasn't sure whether it was for a goal kick or offside, but when play restarted I'm sure the keeper took the free kick from outside the six yard box, so I assumed he was offside anyway.

Was that miss not offside then? I haven't seen the game other than live and was at the other end. Saw the lino's flag but wasn't sure whether it was for a goal kick or offside, but when play restarted I'm sure the keeper took the free kick from outside the six yard box, so I assumed he was offside anyway.

I thought it had been flagged off side as well but no other mention of it

Â