Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

I can’t bring myself to believe this is true.  Surely he knows he would be tagged a liar and hypocrite after what he said just a week ago – and not just by Villa fans.  He doesn’t strike me as someone who would do this, but that’s just my impression; perhaps I am naive or grasping at straws.  If this does turn out to be true it is another damning indictment of the modern footballer who increasingly seems to lack any integrity or principles whatsoever.

• Like 1

This @harj04 guy has a post from last week about winning easy money on Delph staying...

That was last week. He's since said that there's no good news this time.

So he was wrong then and it wasn't easy money and Delph is leaving.

Well he was right that Delph was staying at that point and I fear he's right this time as well. But I'm sure he'll lose his money with the betting people though, but that serves him right for gambling on something that he has no conrol in.

Man City won't take no for an answer. Money talks, unfortunately.

You're a relegation threatened club who has just sold their best player and a team that has won 2 titles in 4 years has just put in for him. If you think this is about money then you're just not paying attention.

to be fair you didn't win one of them you just got lucky that QPR hate Man U as much as the rest of us :)

Oh right, seems I was fooled by the trophy presentation, giving medals out and subsequent open topped bus parade into thinking that we won it.

wow are you still here? Don't you have your own team forum to talk uninteresting bollocks on?

I do but I'm busy reading the uninteresting bollocks on VT at the moment

**** off you limp dick. You can buy our players, but you can't buy class.

• Like 1

There can be no excuse for this, no forgiveness. What an absolute bastard. He'll say whatever he thinks someone wants to here. I bet he's been a Man City fan ever since he was a little boy.

Scum.

• Like 2

I honestly hope someone seriously injures him. what a word removed.

Damocles or Delph because right now its a close call

Edited by Richard

Â