Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

I'm glad someone took the initiative and had a go. We needed someone to shoot from distance because we weren't breaking them down.

Still seems to lack composure. That will probably come with better form, but we're at the end of the season now and over the summer things happen.

The line-up that ends the last season rarely is identical to the one that starts the next.

I'm glad someone took the initiative and had a go. We needed someone to shoot from distance because we weren't breaking them down.

Still seems to lack composure. That will probably come with better form, but we're at the end of the season now and over the summer things happen.

The line-up that ends the last season rarely is identical to the one that starts the next.

Yep, that tends to happen when you buy players :)

Con, you find shit in a field of gold on every single player other than Bannan.

Delph was awesome today. Give credit where credit is due and be consistent.

That's not true. Look back at my post-match comments on the Bannan thread. You will read criticisms.

It seems like you're now attacking the Man (me) rather than the Ball (Bannan) because you are unable to sustain a logical argument Bannan's totally rubbish.

Delph would get more praise today if he had scored and/or we had got something out of the game. Bollocks to sentimentality. Getting results is what counts.

Â