Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

haven't been bothered to change the head, but with a few minutes simple shopping, the jeans and shoes now match, helped by the very low file quality similar to the image posted on twitter

cC5xTjD.jpg

quoted for page break

• Like 1

Only MEN reporting it - all the others quoting them as I understand

And they have run their story purely based on that twitter picture :(

Do you know that for a fact or just guesswork?

You tell me!!

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/man-city-transfers-fabian-delph-9678724?

haven't been bothered to change the head, but with a few minutes simple shopping, the jeans and shoes now match, helped by the very low file quality similar to the image posted on twitter

cC5xTjD.jpg

quoted for page break

Fake ;)

cC5xTjD.jpg

Good work.

Would a local newspaper run a whole story based on some random person's Twitter?

They normally run on complete lies so a picture of a black dude walking into a building is a dead cert as far as the rags are concerned.

Only MEN reporting it - all the others quoting them as I understand

And they have run their story purely based on that twitter picture :(

Do you know that for a fact or just guesswork?

You tell me!!

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/man-city-transfers-fabian-delph-9678724?

"Unconfirmed reports"

Oh piss off. Wake me up in September. **** me.

I would be upset if he is going but to be honest if he goes I have confidence in Tim getting a good quality replacement. It would be a strange turn of events if he does go after everything. Maybe they have given him assurance that he will have enough game time. I just hope he won't end up on the bench for the whole season. :angry:

Well you couldn't make it up could you.

Actually speechless with this club if this is true. That pic looks different from the tweet as the one in the tweet has no hair.

Because I didn't Photoshop the head

• Like 1

Â