Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

Fake

2A863C5200000578-3160745-image-m-78_1436

Wrong trainers and Delph is wearing dark jeans.

Trainers are almost identical less the fact that you can't see the nike swoosh. Head and jeans would've been shopped. Jeans are the exact same fit and cut. What are the odds on Fabian wearing the same get up with darker jeans to a medical as sterling wore to his medical a few fays previous? Fake for me

If this is legit (and I mean 'if'), do you think there's any link to the fact the takeover fell through?

Do you think Delph may have been given assurances that we'd be sold and we could improve the squad? As the takeover has fallen through, and with Bentekke seemingly off, he's maybe thought "stuff it, I'm off too".

Obviously I hope its fake.

Fake

2A863C5200000578-3160745-image-m-78_1436

Wrong trainers and Delph is wearing dark jeans.

Trainers are almost identical less the fact that you can't see the nike swoosh. Head and jeans would've been shopped. Jeans are the exact same fit and cut. What are the odds on Fabian wearing the same get up with darker jeans to a medical as sterling wore to his medical a few fays previous? Fake for me

6ntwcz.png

It does look a little brushed / shopped.

Edited by DK82

Seriously lads? What now? abuse him again for a couple of hours before realising its nonsense?

Â