Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

Only MEN reporting it - all the others quoting them as I understand

And they have run their story purely based on that twitter picture :(

Do you know that for a fact or just guesswork?

You tell me!!

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/man-city-transfers-fabian-delph-9678724?

Wake me up when the world has stopped going mad, they have the quoted picture from the twatter on twitter page...look what else this guy said after this pictur e:-

1. Paul Gascoigne has turned up with a fishing rod, beer and KFC saying he is a mate of Delphs, more to follow #maxITK

1 retweet3 favourites
     Retweet1
     Favourite3
    More

Messi has just also turned up riding a unicorn ill keep you updated

If fake pic that MEN Reporter should be sacked

But think of the extra revenue that piece has generated for the paper through advertising. He won't get sacked, he will probably get a bonus 

Online world, any click bait story about anything drives revenue in convenient advertising revenue....just look how heavily these pages are filled with advertisments...I want to pull my eyes out.

If fake pic that MEN Reporter should be sacked

I've just proven its fake with 5 mins in photoshop

You haven't proven anything. You've changed the colour of his jeans and trainers. That doesn't mean it's fake.

• Like 3

Actually speechless with this club if this is true. 

If this is true, And it's a huge IF because I think it's bollocks, then what does it have to do with the club?

• Like 2

Well you couldn't make it up could you.

Actually speechless with this club if this is true. That pic looks different from the tweet as the one in the tweet has no hair.

This would be out of the clubs hands and solely up to Delph.

Â