Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

No papers are reputable - they all regugitate garbage for advertising revenue and hide behind "other people reported it", and then herald their 1 in 100 correct guesses.

I would be staggered if he left, but other than coming here for a look, will not lose a blink of sleep until the club confirms it.

• Like 2

MEN and those reporting are pretty reputable. Instinct tells me he's off. 

So reputable that they base their story off a photo taken from Twitter?

And say things like "it seems" and "unconfirmed reports"

This journalist lark is easy 

Would imagine they've checked with someone at City before running with it.

"Journalists" doing actual research nowdays? Ahahahahahahahah, that's some funny shit!

Here we go again .

Have any of you ever seen the source for this ?? Do these journos even have any quotes ? The only thing for this is a picture of a bald black guy walking into a hospital posted by a 16 year old kid on twitter .

Amazing how a rumour can start and how many people follow it with no real story to it.

Oh, his username is "maxwbrookes"

In a world where Twitter exists I wish Delph or the club would just come out and squash this stupidity one way or the other.

What else do you want, he made a statement last time...yet people are seemingly forgetting all about that now, and jumping on the bullshit furore train of old yet again.

• Like 1

Again, why?

"Unconfirmed reports".

Read the article again for me and let me know if the language used still strikes you as being corroborated. 

The Independent also now reporting it, they don't usually talk bollox. Anyway...it's hilarious either way. I just wish it would be finalised so we could move on!

If this is bollocks, which to be fair it almost certainly is, then it has already been finalised. What more can they do?

The photo could've been from the original medical. It could be someone else. It could be doctored.

The photo can largely be forgotten about now. The MEN reporter would have tried to corroborate the story with his sources at Club before publishing an article (you would think).

This all smells like a website revenue churner to me (people making profit from people clicking links, shortening odds mean people make money that way too). Things will clear about by 10:30/11 tonight when the larger, more reputable papers and journalists get involved for their back page articles.

That all said, they were all wrong last time. This kind of U turn would be incredibly rare. Until there's confirmation either way by either club I'll go with what we last heard for now - Delph is our captain for another year.

I would think most of us have better things to do than join the Twitter banter mill for the rest of the day about this (for-now) rumour.

Â