Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

I don't know why he's receiving so much criticism on here, I thought he was more than decent, I think he's now cementing his place in the England set up

Yes I thought I was alone in thinking that until I saw the ratings in the papers. I think people expect too much!

He did misplace a few passes but overall he was good, hardly set a foot wrong. Made a few forward runs, but I think he's been playing it safe. Now whether it's down to him being afraid of making a mistake or being out of position or if it's Woy's plan we don't know. Glad to see him in an England shirt and hopefully he'll become a regular and maybe get the winning goal in the Euro final next year ;)

well he isnt really international class if honest, he had a few good weeks but has been poor all season before that and while good enough for a team like Villa that doesnt make him international class for a team like England

He was poor last night but has generally been decent when he's played for England. He'll have to improve if he's going to be a long term option there but he's capable of it given that this is not a vintage England side.

He's a good player and we're lucky to have him - hopefully he can become an excellent player.

• Like 1

Admiring Wayne Rooney for the second goal.

Complacent and couldn't be bothered (as usual) for the third goal and got owned like nothing by Wayne Rooney in the end.

Not fit to lace Wayne Rooney's boots.

Complacent and couldn't be bothered (as usual) for the third goal and got owned like nothing by Wayne Rooney in the end.

2 of our guys were on Rooney, but didn't challege him, they shouldn't have given him the space.

2 of our guys were on Rooney, but didn't challege him, they shouldn't have given him the space.

I think even Rooney was surprised we allowed him all the time and space in that area. The ball looped up into the air and none of us bothered to challenge for it.

So he looked like he decided to take the shot as an afterthought since we were so obliging.

Â