Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

Deplh's tackling is poor and has been throughout his career. It's just a surprise he doesn't get sent off more often.

Exactly, he picks up loads of yellow cards and always has and always will.

For me the referees union were always going for payback as soon as possible after Gabby's red was rescinded. The standard of refereeing in the Premiership has been poor for years.The only people who don't see it are the referees who are poor (and are who supported by spineless linesmen who constantly arse lick the referees) and the FA whose collective heads are so far up their arses they make Blatter seem plausible.

To be honest Delph is an ungrateful little t*sser who will be off in January to no doubt fall on his face with a so called bigger club. He is a good but never outstanding player who has been nurtured and made by Aston Villa but the fact he gets an England call up merely demonstrates the lack of options we have in the national side.

Screw as much money from the buying club as possible next month and spend it on someone who might give us a little more loyalty. We can do far better. A replacement for Gerrard? Much as I dislike Stevie G he is a much much better player. In fact even in the twilight of his career I would be happy with a straight swap for Delph.

Edited by Harry
  • Like 1

Off topic a little but reference the referees, It was nice of them to give us a £30k fine for not controlling the players that maybe were a little out of control because a shit ref made a shit decision that the players new was wrong!!! If he didn't make a the wrong decision to send Gabby off they would not have got out of control maybe?? So to fine us for that was a little hipocritical don't ya thinks.

• Like 2

Off topic a little but reference the referees, It was nice of them to give us a £30k fine for not controlling the players that maybe were a little out of control because a shit ref made a shit decision that the players new was wrong!!! If he didn't make a the wrong decision to send Gabby off they would not have got out of control maybe?? So to fine us for that was a little hipocritical don't ya thinks.

Agree.

The officials are a joke... anyone see the Raheem Sterlings hand in face assault on the Swansea player the other night? Right in front of the linesman and Referee...Worse than Benteke's palm off when Mason heasdbutted him & he was red carded for defending himself, but of course this one was at Anfield and a Liverpool player so... not even a yellow card!

They are a disgrace frankly...But it all evens out over the season apparently lol!

Edited by danceoftheshamen
  • Like 2

3 million bid from Tottenham. Throw in Dembele or Lennon and hes yours.

Screw these clubs and there 2 or 3 million bids for Delph and Vlaar. I would rather lose them for free.

• Like 1

It isn't 2 or three million if they throw in a player like dembele

thats my point. We shouldnt accept it unless its 2-3 million plus a player.. or just a straight swap for Dembele. 2 million is a joke.

If Lerner gives Lambert all transfer funds, I'd take it.

Westwood, Sanchez, Cleverley and Cole are decent enough CM options to see us to the end of the season. I'd give Lambert the money and see if he can bring in another 'gem'.

I'd rather we sold both Vlaar and Delph than pay them to not want to be here, play them over our other players who want to be here and then lose them for free in 6 months.

I would only sell if we have a player ready that we purchase to make the team better, and the money we get from selling Delph is needed to make that purchase. Otherwise, I'd hold onto him until the summer. He is a good player, and we need those.

Â