Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

I won't get to enjoy a 3 day weekend but I will get to make money off of it. :)

Also, completing my run by myself today and upping the pace. Kinda proud of it even if I am still a bit too slow.

No Lego Salifou though. :cry:

He can join my Villa Lego hall of fame, right up there with McGrath, Mortimer, Withe, McGregor, Mellberg, Ron Saunders, MO'N and Angel :D (Carew will be joining them soon)

The amount of booing at Rolland Garros. Players get booed for being too loud or questioning an umpiring call / fellow supporters get booed for entering the arena after play has started / organisers get booed when calling time on the day's play (even when making an entirely reasonable decision). Hilarious, and so French.

Not being stuck in hospital this Friday

I think I have some kind of hospital phobia, on the rare occasion I might have to go to one (as a visitor) my knees feel weak, I start feeling really cold but start sweating, and then when I actually get inside the hospital it feels like the air I've breathed in has poisoned me.

Ordered 5 bottles of Bundaberg Root Beer and a pack of Tim Tams :D

No idea what that is, but it sounds ghey

• Like 1

Ordered 5 bottles of Bundaberg Root Beer and a pack of Tim Tams :D

No idea what that is, but it sounds ghey

You don't know what Bundaberg and Timtams are? :shock:

Sneaking off to the beach for an hour before my full work day starts. WOOOHOOO!!! HELLOOOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL BEACH! *I've missed it*

Â