Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Right now at the gas station across the street, if you buy a $7 cup you get FREE ICEES for the rest of the summer!!! I will have 2000 cherry and coke mixed icees before september!!!!

I loved JG :-)

Yep, me too. Considering the time he worked at the Villa he was a magician and a proper funny geezer also.

Never forget when Bosnich was on his way out, he was asked why he was resigned to losing him, and he just pulled out a big wad of cash from his pocket.

Chinese food. I've mentioned the place I go to before in this thread, it hasn't changed at all since as long as I can remember. Even the new menus that are printed are dated April 1997 and the prices have never changed.

Buying Chinese for 3 people for just £14.60, brilliant.

One thing I didn't mention is that it has a restaurant part if you want to eat in (which is also stuck in the 90s) and that is called ''The Villa Restaurant'' - odd name for a chinese place but nevermind.

I loved JG :-)

Yep, me too. Considering the time he worked at the Villa he was a magician and a proper funny geezer also.

Never forget when Bosnich was on his way out, he was asked why he was resigned to losing him, and he just pulled out a big wad of cash from his pocket.

Is it too late to petition the board for JG's return? :D

Read JG's book a few years back. Quite a good read, it talked abouthis troubles with Collymore and his struggles with Ellis. Think it was only a pound in The Works. Smashing chap to have at the villa.

Another thing that's giving me a tiny stonker is the magnificent weather I'm having on the way to work. I don't think I've ever worn sunglasses at 7am before in my life.

Read JG's book a few years back. Quite a good read, it talked abouthis troubles with Collymore and his struggles with Ellis. Think it was only a pound in The Works. Smashing chap to have at the villa.

Another thing that's giving me a tiny stonker is the magnificent weather I'm having on the way to work. I don't think I've ever worn sunglasses at 7am before in my life.

Didn't know he had a book out, may have to track that down.

Kudos on your sig 8)

Kudos on your sig

Much obliged.

In fact I've just watched it again and that's cheered me up aswell.

I just converted a couple of good friends to Brasseye. That cheered us all up.

Sigh. Australians have been woefully supplied with decent comedy over the years.

It's pub quiz league night. If we win the league we go into the regional heats.

One game to go, and we're three points clear of our nearest rivals (five points for a win, four for second, etc.). So all we have to do is finish third or better in tonight's quiz and we're there.

Will we **** it up? Bet, bet, bet.

Â