Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

20 minutes ago, Shropshire Lad said:

It can confirmed that Shropshire Lad does not like Shropshire Blue cheese.

At the risk of being very controversial, Shropshire Lad dislikes ALL cheese, whether of Salopian origin or otherwise.

As another Shropshire lad, I love a bit of Shropshire blue. 

1 minute ago, CarewsEyebrowDesigner said:

I'd give up meat but I kind of like knowing that thousands of animals have needlessly died to fill my tummy over the years.

Its what the animals would have wanted 

1 minute ago, CarewsEyebrowDesigner said:

I'd give up meat but I kind of like knowing that thousands of animals have needlessly died to fill my tummy over the years.

Obviously my diet is now completely devoid of protein, and just nutrients in general, but I find that my body can be fueled solely by the feeling of happiness that I get to jump on to my high horse so often.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CarewsEyebrowDesigner said: I'd give up meat but I kind of like knowing that thousands of animals have needlessly died to fill my tummy over the years.

Obviously my diet is now completely devoid of protein, and just nutrients in general, but I find that my body can be fueled solely by the feeling of happiness that I get to jump on to my high horse so often.

I'd prefer to eat your high horse.

11 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

I struggle with this topic. In a couple of decades, there's a real chance that people will look at our current attitudes as we do at previous generation's homophobia and racism...But...Transgender people have an incredibly high suicide rate compared to the general population. Is it because they're the victims of discrimination, or is it that they're suffering from mental illness and should never have been operated on in the first place?

6 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I struggle with this topic. In a couple of decades, there's a real chance that people will look at our current attitudes as we do at previous generation's homophobia and racism...But...Transgender people have an incredibly high suicide rate compared to the general population. Is it because they're the victims of discrimination, or is it that they're suffering from mental illness and should never have been operated on in the first place?

It's not really homophobic to not find someone who is transgendered attractive is it? It's really a matter of preference and what float's your boat. 

Â