Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

6 hours ago, Xela said:

The smug feeling you get when you find out a hot girl, a fair bit younger than you, likes you ^_^

Can not belive it's fallen to me to say this (the rest of VT is slacking some what). DHUTWU.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Shropshire Lad said:

Super, the relationship thread has been a bit quiet of late. 

Don't worry, I'll balls it up so will no doubt have a story for that thread in due course! 

• Like 2

Put a new cat flap in. Didn't google it, didn't think about calling a man, did it right first time. Schooling maw **** like a boss. 

Downside it's a magnetic one and cat be lives it to be voodoo and therefore has bolted. Still right first time and that. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chrisp65 said:

Tumble Dryer broke down earlier in the week.

I phoned a couple of the usual plumber / handyman types. No response from most, one wanted £20 for parts and £40 to come out and fix it, but then disappeared for 2 days without saying when he'd come and fix it.

Googled the problem, ordered parts (£15) and I've just stripped it, replaced what was broken and put it back together. Including watching a 'how to' video it took under 30 minutes and I've saved £45 and learnt a mini skill.

My washing machine broke, I googled it, saw it could be 3 or 4 different things, and just bought a new one. You win. :(

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, troon_villan said:

I know Scooby Doo isn't that kind of movie but I'm completely aroused watching it.

SMG, Isla Fisher and the speccy one with the massive Bristols. Jeez great cast

The speccy one with the massive bristols was in freaks and geeks, she was excellent in that but for bristols I prefer her in scooby doo.

Â