Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

I think she is going to have to accept the fact that the vast majority of men will not date her due to to her being born a man, no matter how 'convincing' she can be. 

18 minutes ago, Xela said:

I think she is going to have to accept the fact that the vast majority of men will not date her due to to her being born a man, no matter how 'convincing' she can be. 

How arrogant can she be to think otherwise though? Of course, some men won't have a problem with it at all, which is precisely her market. But for other men, it would be a complete and utter turn off, and there's nothing 'discriminatory' about that. It's not really something you can help is it, you're either turned on by someone or your not, knowledge of that sort of history can be the difference. 

Edited by Dr_Pangloss

59 minutes ago, Xela said:

If the confession thread was open I'd tell you all about my encounter with a ladyboy in a Starbucks in Bangkok and what she suggested I do with the lemon cheesecake I just ordered and her bumhole. 

However, as the thread was closed I will just have to keep my own counsel on the matter. 

Yes, best to keep your use of Starbucks to yourself.

I think there is certainly a generational division when it comes to dating transgender people. I've dated a transgender woman and would again. Plenty of people my age and younger would too. Plenty wouldn't, but my suspicion is that it isn't as big a deal as it would be for people 30+. Of course, you can't help how you feel toward genitals, and for a lot of men it would be a deal breaker, but I think that is becoming more of a purely sexual choice rather than being influenced by other bullshit and anxieties i.e. not dating someone because others would think you were gay or whatever.

I wouldn't date a transgender person.

I have no problem with them, and in fact I admire them, I think it's an incredibly brave thing to do. Having a gay sister, I'm completely at ease with the gay/transgender community.

But I wouldn't date one.

• Like 4

Douglas Reynolm had his best ever relationship with a transgender, but then he found out and went sadface :(

I don't think I could, but I've never been in a position to say otherwise, minus the fact my wife has a beard and huge knob..

48 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

I don't think I could, but I've never been in a position to say otherwise, minus the fact my wife has a beard and huge knob..

I've been assured that as long as it's smaller than yours,it isn't gay.

• Like 2

Â