Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

2 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I still don't agree.

You are attracted to what you are attracted to. Discriminating against people is one thing. Not finding them attractive is another.

If I'm not attracted to a woman because she has freckles that doesn't mean I'm unenlightened. It just means I don't like freckles.

Similarly, I'm not attracted to males. So it's unlikely I'll be attracted to somebody who was born a male. 

Agreed, only morons would consider it bigoted, so perhaps in 25 years time society will be full of morons...

20 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I might be late to the party here, but those 360 videos on YouTube blow my mind.

Especially when you view them on a phone/tablet so you can move them around easier.

OMG!! How did I not know about these??

First one I saw was at Charlton's ground. You could view a few highlights on them. THey were ok, but I was on the laptop so dragging it around was hard and disorientating.

But when you use your phone it's amazing.

'The X Factor' suffered another ratings blow

‘Countryfile’ attracted 7.67 million viewers from 6.15pm, while just 6.8 million people (inc. ITV +1) saw Anton Stephans voted off ‘The X Factor’ from 8pm.

Huff Post

12 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I might be late to the party here, but those 360 videos on YouTube blow my mind.

Have you tried the FB link I put in the Star Wars thread?

• Like 2

Â