Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

28 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

How on earth is that physically possible?

I didn't believe it either. 

But I was shown a video at uni of

a woman shoving a dildo down a bloke's pee hole. And she wasn't gentle either.

He seemed to enjoy it. 

I nearly vommed

Edit: I did try to spoiler that, but apparently that doesn't work anymore

Edited by Stevo985
Shit editor

4 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

I'm going to have to cut my willy off after reading that.

As long as you don't then try to shove it down someone else's willy then that's fine 

4 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I wouldn't date a transgender person.

I have no problem with them, and in fact I admire them, I think it's an incredibly brave thing to do. Having a gay sister, I'm completely at ease with the gay/transgender community.

But I wouldn't date one.

I'm so confused. 

I don't know what I'd do. To me - the girl in the pictures above is a girl - and a very attractive one at that. You like who you like - I don't know how I'd react at handling or being asked to handle someone else's weapon though. If she was a fully transitioned transgender person I don't think I'd have an issue - but you never really know until your in the situation. 

And yeah - in 25 years time we're all going to look like massive bigoted arseholes for even having this discussion. (assuming we don't already despite the obvious efforts to mitigate that fact)

3 minutes ago, Eames said:

I'm so confused. 

I don't know what I'd do. To me - the girl in the pictures above is a girl - and a very attractive one at that. You like who you like - I don't know how I'd react at handling or being asked to handle someone else's weapon though. If she was a fully transitioned transgender person I don't think I'd have an issue - but you never really know until your in the situation. 

And yeah - in 25 years time we're all going to look like massive bigoted arseholes for even having this discussion. (assuming we don't already despite the obvious efforts to mitigate that fact)

I don't think we will, regarding your last paragraph. It's not bigoted to not want to date somebody who was born a man.

It would be bigoted to discriminate against that person. But not wanting to date them isn't discriminating. 

I don't want to date a gay male either. It's not bigoted to not be attracted to somebody for whatever reason.

However, on the point, if my girlfriend turned around and told me she'd been born a bloke, I don't know how I'd react (aside from telling her what an incredible job the surgeons did :D )

I don't think my feelings for her would change. I guess you don't know until you're in that position.

• Like 1

Wot Stevo sed.  We like who we like.  We can't help that.  Hell there are certain types of women who don't do it for me.  But I'm not going to lie.  Finding a gentleman's sausage down there would be a turn off.

10 minutes ago, Eames said:

Perhaps bigoted was the wrong word - maybe "lacking in social enlightenment" is a better turn of phrase. 

I still don't agree.

You are attracted to what you are attracted to. Discriminating against people is one thing. Not finding them attractive is another.

If I'm not attracted to a woman because she has freckles that doesn't mean I'm unenlightened. It just means I don't like freckles.

Similarly, I'm not attracted to males. So it's unlikely I'll be attracted to somebody who was born a male. 

• Like 1

strange thing is, loads of guys on this forum would love the idea of their wife or girlfriend wanting a little bit of play with a strap on

but somehow it's a turn off if the thing is kept in a pickle jar?

weirdos

I like the female reproductive organs, and I'm not so keen on the male reproductive organs (or an mangled version of). As such that would trump the looks of the owners of said reproductive organs.

Â