Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

I am surprised people have yet to see the aforementioned wild animals in the flesh . I have seen all of them numerous times within the West Mids and Warwickshire alone . I used to have an owl living in a tree in my back garden and that was in Erdington !! I see Eagles all the time around the Belfry backroads and there are badgers in Sutton Park .Otters are trickier mind you.

You have Eagles in and around Birmingham?

As a child I was dragged to the far north east corner of Scotland so my old man could catch a glimpse of a Golden Eagle. If they can be spotted half an hour up the road then I shan't be happy.

• Like 1

I've not actually donated yet! I will, clearly.

Why the **** aren't I a minor celebrity in the stroke world anyway? I do enough of it...

you probably dont dribble enough

Cheers for the donation though, means a lot.

You could actually GIVE me something for this incredible altruistic act of mine. A quick nosh maybe, at least a hand job (right hand, don't want you going limp on me at the moment of explosion).

Seriously dude, thank you for the kind words. I didn't do an awful lot, but I'm glad my sick sense of humour finally came to some use.

I am surprised people have yet to see the aforementioned wild animals in the flesh . I have seen all of them numerous times within the West Mids and Warwickshire alone . I used to have an owl living in a tree in my back garden and that was in Erdington !! I see Eagles all the time around the Belfry backroads and there are badgers in Sutton Park .Otters are trickier mind you.

You have Eagles in and around Birmingham?

As a child I was dragged to the far north east corner of Scotland so my old man could catch a glimpse of a Golden Eagle. If they can be spotted half an hour up the road then I shan't be happy.

Yes they were definitely eagles as I was dogging with Bill Oddie at the time and remember pointing it out to him .

Just watching MOTD2 as I missed Sunday's game due to being on holiday. 

Jonathon Pearce's description of Gabby's involvement in the lead up to our goal as a "lovely lay-off".  :blush:

Edited by Shillzz

he might be an absolute horrible human being but Gerry Adams official Twitter account is actually so random and bizarre you cant help but laugh.

today he is randomly talking about 2 gay teddy bears getting married 

I think you're doing Gabby a disservice there. Certainly looked intentional, and it's his knee/quad, not his arse (although that would have been funnier)

I wonder what the stats are for arse assists and gluteus goals? How many have occurred in the whole history of football?

I tried to Google it but the closest I got was finding out Arthur Bottom scored 115 goals in 205 appearances for four clubs.

Kelvin MacKenzie has been dropped by The Telegraph as a columnist following a backlash from outraged Liverpool FC fans.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-news/local-news/2013/04/05/the-telegraph-drops-kevin-mackenzie-as-a-weekly-columnist-following-merseyside-backlash-100252-33124571/#ixzz2Pc9w8zht'>Liverpool Echo

Buying a galvanised steel shed from Screwfix, it arriving in a box all Meccano-like, looking at the instructions and thinking "fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." and then getting my 18 year old genius son to come round and put it all together.

Result!

Buying a galvanised steel shed from Screwfix, it arriving in a box all Meccano-like, looking at the instructions and thinking "fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." and then getting my 18 year old genius son to come round and put it all together.

Result!

You have a genius son? Are you sure he's yours?

Â